Whats in your bug out bag?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's how I look at it, my dad was in the Navy for 8 years and just retired medically as a peace officer. My friend he is just 6 months older than me but is more of the type to workout, party, basically being a young adult. But he knows I do it and eventually I will try to get him into it. His mom like I said is an RN and boyfriend former Air Force. We just moved to a new area and we live in a rural area but we have met our neighbors across the street and they are a very nice couple so I'm sure they would be joining us too because they also have I believe a one year old son and its people like that, that you should be looking out for because in turn they could help you in some way.

I guess im pretty blessed.. lol I got a dad thats a paramedic, and my mom used to be one too, but after kids, she went to work in the hospital. My dad was also a stereotypical farm hick in his day (mudding, hunting, and fishing after school while working on the family farm) so im looking to start bringing that back out in him so i can learn a little about that lifestyle. Also, an older brother thats going into the airforce after college and a little bro who loves all things military (though he wants to go USCG)... i feel that i got a good group in my family for start, especially in a few years when all of us kids are past the 18 range :)

Latest posts

Back