Vaccine Passports

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will wear a mask in public forever. It will be breathable, and it will conceal my ID on video surveillance.

Caution, there are already surveillance programs that can identify people 100% even with a mask, they are already in operation in China and many European countries are about to buy this software.

Can they see past my fake limp? Thanks for the tip. I will look into it to see if there is a counter. Maybe a wig and some of these

1621626098300.png

any vaccine that has ever been approved for use was tested for years,,,,,, here we have 3 with very little testing,,,,,, I am no guinea pig,,, before I take it I will watch the results of others who have taken it and until I am sure it is safe I will not get one,,,,
Fear, ignorance, selfishness has nothing to do with it ,,,it is caution I don't want the cure to be my death
I agree 100% If you err on the side of caution, you decide to act in a careful way, rather than take the risks. Fear, ignorance, and selfishness has absolutely nothing to do with it. It’s common sense and a personal choice

Caution, there are already surveillance programs that can identify people 100% even with a mask, they are already in operation in China and many European countries are about to buy this software.

Last licensing trip into DMV was the day after a skin cancer was removed from my cheek--huge bandage for the picture. But recently I made another trip to register a car or something and had to show my driver's license. They wanted a new picture. Why? They even offered me a free picture, going to the head of the line.

Somehow that bandage interfered with facial recognition, there is no other explanation. So, from now on when my license expires and a new picture is necessary, I will have at last one bandage on my face.

Oh, over here the leadership and all those "experts" talking about discriminate, denigrate, and restrict public life - but not mandatory vaccinations....
And they are discussing only fully vaccinated people shall have full citizens rights again. But not mandatory vaccinations....
I wait for the day they open camps for non-vaccinated people for re-education / conviction. But i'm sure, there will be still no mandatory vaccinations....
When they go ahead on this way we'll end in an civil war.

Latest posts

Back