Truth about Covid19 shots

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1698664511038.jpeg

New FDA Findings Reveal COVID-19 Shots Pose Stroke Risk in Older Adults When Combined with Certain Flu Shots – Just as the Biden Admin Was Promoting​

1698665989726.png

A study from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has found that COVID-19 vaccines, when administered alongside certain flu shots, may slightly increase the risk of strokes in older adults.

This news comes at a time when Joe Biden and his regime have been pushing for widespread vaccination against both COVID-19 and the flu.

According to the FDA’s analysis of Medicare claims data, seniors, particularly those aged 85 and older, may face an elevated risk of strokes caused by blood clots when they receive COVID-19 and flu vaccines simultaneously.

This is the second study to find such a risk, following a January communication from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the FDA, according to CNN….”

So now there is some truth being posted by the CDC and FDA?!! Getting anxious you are going to hang for what you’ve done?

2 classes of medicine also with Corona vaccines, the authorities certainly got the "safe" injection or probably saline solution while the people got the inferior product.

https://www.nius.de/Corona/zwei-pro...getestet/977f6321-b903-4a7d-b2a4-9f97f085187d
Unfortunately, you can't sue against it in Europe, well of course the sheep also voluntarily signed that you wanted the shot and the courts here reject any lawsuit 100% because they are corrupt.
In the USA you probably have a very good starting position to sue Pfizer and Biontech.

If such an article does not yet exist in the USA, distribute it if you want.

The numbers of military men being extremely harmed by the vax is so disgusting and heartbreaking I can‘t express it strong enough!!!

“U.S. Navy Medical Officer Exposes Defense Department Data Showing Alarming Increase in Heart-Related Issues Among Pilots Following COVID-19 Vaccination: Myocarditis Up by 151%, Heart Failure by 973% (VIDEO)​

And NOW, they are starting a NEW Recruitment program pointed EXTRA at the ex-soldiers, who got out to avoid the VAX BS.
Be all you can be--again. They already have the training and would save the Armed Forces LOTS of money compared to what it costs to train newbys.
But who wants to lose a well paying civilian job to go back to a low paying job and get sent back overseas to the ME?
My mother did phone surveys for decades and one of the saddest reports she ever wrote was on the pay and need for social help and welfare.
The persons who she and her company contacted who had the least amount of money, worst medical care and needed the most welfare....were young, married soldiers.
Not the immigrated illegals, not the poor blacks and puerto ricans or white trash---SOLDIERS IN UNIFORM.

Had meeting at work today..colleagues were talking about the all employee meeting coming up on Friday and the annual employee Xmas luncheon after and how many won't be in attendance due to illness "Covid". I work remote so won't be at luncheon anyway, but it was quite a lot of employees and upper management sick (all vaxxed). They mentioned new strain. I didn't say a word.

Posting this to inform folks to be ready if this tactic spreads nationwide. This law in NY will remove your rights as parents! Government will then be allowed to lock you up and take your children, without you authorizing it…and poison them with any vaccine the state says is needed!!!

View attachment 22155

If the unconstitutional law is used against parents, they must defend themselves and there children by any means necessary. Yes we must shoot the criminals in government if necessary just as we shoot the criminals not in government positions when necessary.

Latest posts

Back