Truck for the Apocalypse

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Now I just need to come up with a quarter million bucks...LOL

Rezvani Tank, military edition.
It sounds like something Q designed! LOL!

FEATURES

Bullet proof glass and body armor
Underside explosive protection
Smoke Screen
Military Runflat Tires
Thermal Night Vision System
Reinforced suspension
Electromagnetic Pulse Protection
Ram Bumpers
Optional explosive device detection
Optional continuous video recording
Electrified Door Handles
Siren and Horn Options
Strobe Lights
Blinding Lights
Intercom System
Magnetic Dead Bolts
Gas masks
First Aid kit
Hypothermia kit
Pepper Spray Dispenser

STARTING AT $259,000

www.rezvanimotors.com/tank-military-edition
rezvani-Tank-Military-Edition-wheels+copy.jpg

rezvani+tank+side+view.jpg

2010 F-150 Platinum
89,000 miles
Great A/C
Big heated and cooled leather seats
Great stereo system
Rear seat for extra food, firearms and ammo
Truck bed for any gear.
Power sunroof
Power rear window slider

Since I do not plan on bugging out, I figure that I may at least be comfortable running around trying to help my friends and family. I also figure if I’m taken out defending my homestead, I’ve done all I can do. I was willing to die for freedom in the military, I’m certainly willing to die for it now.

Now I just need to come up with a quarter million bucks...LOL

Rezvani Tank, military edition.
It sounds like something Q designed! LOL!

FEATURES

Bullet proof glass and body armor
Underside explosive protection
Smoke Screen
Military Runflat Tires
Thermal Night Vision System
Reinforced suspension
Electromagnetic Pulse Protection
Ram Bumpers
Optional explosive device detection
Optional continuous video recording
Electrified Door Handles
Siren and Horn Options
Strobe Lights
Blinding Lights
Intercom System
Magnetic Dead Bolts
Gas masks
First Aid kit
Hypothermia kit
Pepper Spray Dispenser

STARTING AT $259,000

www.rezvanimotors.com/tank-military-edition
rezvani-Tank-Military-Edition-wheels+copy.jpg

rezvani+tank+side+view.jpg
That'll work

A horse can't stop bullets. 🤷
That’s true, but if it gets to the point of being randomly shot while riding a horse while just taking care of personal needs, you’ll be lucky to survive regardless.

James Garner was in a movie once that satirically addressed this idea. He was applying for a job as town sheriff. They handed him the badge and it had a clearly defined bullet dent in it. He said what’s this? The mayor said it’s the former Sheriff’s badge. Garner said, looks like he was lucky the bullet hit his badge. The mayor said, he sure would have been if it hadn’t been for all those other bullets coming in from all over everywhere.

Everyone has a plan. None of them are fool proof. You can be the wisest, toughest hombre on the planet, one lucky shot could permanently change your plans.

My sensei, 35 years ago said the only way to even briefly win a fight is to completely avoid it. If you have no course of retreat, fight and pray your skills sustain you and you opponents luck isn’t as strong as yours.

The conflicts I’ve been involved in have been horrible, instant and chaotic. I’ve employed every skill I’ve ever been taught, both military and civilian. I’ve been lucky so far because my opponents luck has not been as strong as mine. Plans can change in an instant regardless of any amount of planning and preparation. Don’t forget to also prepare spiritually. My faith is in Jesus Christ. He is the best preparation anyone could have in the world we live in today.

Not sure I’d want to be the only one for miles driving around after shtf. Gangs would try to take it from you. Law enforcement of the provisional government would try to take it from you. Y’all read the book right?

I don”t think AD has to worry. It might be an overnight into town though on horseback.
I may have to for those that still got gas. First house 7 miles from the freeway. 6 mile either way to a city from there. Remote is the place to be.
the way I see it the further away from people you are the better off you are,,,,,, hell even if they know you are out there 20 or 30 miles into the mountains,, no one will come looking

the way I see it the further away from people you are the better off you are,,,,,, hell even if they know you are out there 20 or 30 miles into the mountains,, no one will come looking
For me it’s a balance, but I agree I live where most people would want to think about bugging out to. They just dont know about it being that close. The first half mile on my road usually makes people turn around.
Life can be tough enough getting things done. Much less 20 or 30 miles in the hills. I have 10 projects going at a time to consolidate my town trips.

Nice, but attention getter. Like previous poster said. Everyone would be trying to steal it from you. I would think most interstates and roads would be clogged. An ATV might be best choice staying off road. No protection from bullets though. I still would like to have it but I'm not rich.

Latest posts

Back