To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is another loudmouth about the anti-vaxxers....but THE MOUTH of the Catholic Church:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03...vaxxers-not-taking-covid-vaccine-suicide.html
The Pope is the same liar as Joe, both are probably receiving money from Gates and Schwab, I am very glad that I have nothing in common with the Pope. Let those who believe in his words pick up the next booster, you'll be with your creator sooner or in hospital sooner, depending on the complications.

Of course, every doctor will then say, "don't worry, it's not because of the vaccination", the doctor will then also say, "we already have routine, we've had thousands of cases like yours for a year." 🤮

My husband who has had numerous boosters, had bad blood test. He goes back to double check tomorrow.
My wife, multiple times vaxed has had multiple blood tests contrary to her pre2020 diagnosis. Think vax is covering it?

We are just looking how to keep it under control. So far so good. Buti i have to say her cocktail of meds is too much for someone her age

She can believe it works . I wont

Still wearing insulated underwear when temps in the 60s i bought her 12 pair of black knit gloves for Christmas. I see the small things related to the progression of her disease.
The original prognosis was 5 yrs, We are 3 in, she seems good enough for 10.
I wonder how much the vaxs covered her progression.

I’m sorry she is having to deal with this EW. And you too as we all know how upsetting it is for a loved one to be having issues. From reading the more recent studies of post covid shots, there is such a huge field of side effects that it makes ones head spin. So many doctors won’t admit to patients what the cause was, when they KNOW it was most likely the shots. How is her circulation?

I’m sorry she is having to deal with this EW. And you too as we all know how upsetting it is for a loved one to be having issues. From reading the more recent studies of post covid shots, there is such a huge field of side effects that it makes ones head spin. So many doctors won’t admit to patients what the cause was, when they KNOW it was most likely the shots. How is her circulation?
Diagnosed just before Covid, so we can’t blame it on the vax. An autoimmune disease has got to be made worse from what keeps coming out about the rise in them from the vax.
Her lung function has actually improved. Circulation is kept open with a vasodilator. Inflammation is down.

1711906970893.png

That probably says everything about how good this vaccine was (and is)

https://transition-news.org/usa-meh...lige-todesfalle-bei-den-uber-65-jahrigen-seit

Unfortunately Brent S can no longer comment on this, I would have been very interested in his opinion. Even if he never liked me that much, I hope that he is doing better than those who have passed away here in the statistics.
Joe Biden is of course happy about all the new "dead voters", they could help him win with the old "dead voters".
You can bet it will happen????

1714482193958.png

GET THE VACCINE THEY SAID. IT'S SAFE AND EFFECTIVE THEY SAID. . .

AstraZeneca cops to rare, deadly side effect of COVID jab as lawsuits mount​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...S&cvid=39dcaadb937c401af02ace69715e43c0&ei=33

AstraZeneca has admitted that its COVID-19 vaccine could cause a rare but deadly blood-clotting condition, potentially exposing the UK pharmaceutical giant to tens of millions in lawsuits brought by loved ones of those injured or killed as a result of the jab, according to court documents.

"Rare" my arse. What is "rare" to them, 1 in 1,000, 1 in 200?

Latest posts

Back