To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The vacc is the mark of the beast. Why would there be a substance in it called luciferrace? Don't believe me?; look it up. Plus, satan worshipers always love leaving their coded "mark" in public.

Assign the letters of CORONA their alpha numerical value. Here I'll do it for you. C-3, O-15, R-18, O-15, N-14, A-1. Add all the numbers up. It adds up to 66. How many letters does CORONA have in it? 6. There's your coded message. 666. What does "corona" mean in Spanish? It means "Crown" . Corona is the crown of satan.

As I'm sure you've heard, Bill Gates has had a hand in the vaccine. At least with its funding. But hear this. His firm invented a microchip that is designed to be used intravenously for the use of cryptocurrancy, also his baby. Here's the kicker, he wanted his own patent number. He applied for the patent number to be WO/2020/060606. Everyone DOES know bill gates is a devout satan worshiper, right?

My purpose for posting this is to try and tell you, you all need to wake up. Don't be lazy, read up on everything I've posted. And for God's sake, don't take the vacc. It is the mark of the beast. It is not a "vaccine" for what it is being advertised. If you take it, you will be ruled. Some take it and die soon after. Others will take it and die later from cancers and other medical complications. But a few, will take it and be able to survive it.... which will be what they want... a lucifer race.
I’m sorry, but do you know how crazy all that sounds?

Everyone here has a personal reason against the vaccine. That’s fine by me, I know better than beating my head against a brick wall now. However, I got news today worth considering. Michael tanksley, a 40 year old healthy sheriffs deputy that I’ve known for several years now just died of covid. No pre existing conditions, but like so many others believed that the vaccine was evil. RIP….
Yep. More and more with complications. Every day I was admitting a 30 or 40 year old to ICU, or getting called to consult from the medical floors when they start crashing by day 10.
Had a poor 31 year old kid panicking. It's awful. I told him - sure why would you think you would get this sick? No co-morbidities, totally healthy kid. Didn't even smoke. Felt sorry for him. It's not the norm, but its happening.

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...id-19-high-dose-blood-thinner-can-2021-10-11/
And this is another thing we are seeing. 30-40 crowd with pulmonary embolisms and COVID.
This doesn't even get into the heightened risk of ischemic stroke from thrombosis.
We are still learning more and more about this and I can tell you first hand its happening. Had a 32 year old obese unvaccinated female (who had been diagnosed with COVID 3 weeks prior) coding in the ER they wanted to bring to the ICU and she didn't even make it to the ICU before we called the code. Never got a blood pressure above 50/30 or oxygen levels above 70% before her heart stopped. Massive PE. Again, it's not the norm. But it's happening.

The "mandated vaccine" from Biden, which is really not a mandate and only mentioned in a press conference that Biden had, seems to be effecting our 1st responders first, doctors, nurses,along with everyone else that is the support crew of the hospital, teachers and I am sure their support crew too, police, firemen and now even our travel with pilots and crew members. Dont think it wont be tricking down the line, coming for the "little people". Get your stuff together and quick! Lives are being turned upside down everyday now. There is no job security anymore and you can not count on a steady income. I know what Abbptt signed recently, but even I am not confident. I am just bringing in as much money as I can right now although I am not allowed yo do over 40 until holiday season comes then boss lady is just do what you need to do.

What I totally don't get is why?? It is not law, even though certain CEO's want to pass it like it is.

Yep. More and more with complications. Every day I was admitting a 30 or 40 year old to ICU, or getting called to consult from the medical floors when they start crashing by day 10.
Had a poor 31 year old kid panicking. It's awful. I told him - sure why would you think you would get this sick? No co-morbidities, totally healthy kid. Didn't even smoke. Felt sorry for him. It's not the norm, but its happening.

What I can't understand is that people are admitted w/covid-19 or the variant, they seem to be doing fairly! Able to sit in a chair, eat some broth, and then start crashing and die! Can you send some light as to what is going on?

What I can't understand is that people are admitted w/covid-19 or the variant, they seem to be doing fairly! Able to sit in a chair, eat some broth, and then start crashing and die! Can you send some light as to what is going on?

CDC protocol is what's going on.

It's the timeline to catching COVID-19 pneumonia and then the development of post covid complications (ARDS, pulmonary embolism). Has nothing to do with treatment.

Typically by day 8-10 - you can develop ARDS - which I discussed at a different thread, but that is basically due to the process of inflammation from the cytokine storm (resulting from the COVID infection).
Once that happens, your O2 levels drop, and you most likely need to be put on a ventilator, where you will be flipped on your belly 16 out of 24 hours in order to help oxygenate your lungs.

COVID also causes thromboembolisms (blood clots) - and people can die from a massive stroke or pulmonary embolism. We don't know why people have worse clotting than others. Had a 70 year old that didn't have horrible COVID lungs, but had horrible clotting issues, he was on max blood thinners and even got a clot busting medication (tPA) but still had clots and ended up with mesenteric artery clots and died from a dead gut as he was too unstable for surgery.

The cause of death is what is important to look at, it's the complications from the virus that is wreaking the most havoc.

Trump had several treatments:
Regeneron monoclonal antibody treatment
Dexamethasone (steroid)
Remdesivir
Yes and he did not go into kidney failure. Many get these treatments and don't do as well as he did, so he is fortunate, given his age and BMI.

Allen West...a clear voice in the biden madness.

“I am thankful that the medical professionals here at Medical City listened to me . . . not some boiler plate CDC, Dr Fauci, or Texas Medical Board mandates,” he tweeted.

West announced back in July that he will be challenging current Republican Governor Greg Abbott for his seat. Elected to Congress in Florida in 2010, he moved to North Texas after his term, where he was subsequently elected the head of the state’s Republican Party in 2020.

He recorded a video message after being released from the hospital in what appears to be his living room, thanking his doctors and nurses for recommending Regeneron therapy and Budesonide nebulizer treatments.

In the message, he emphasized that there are lots of protocols that should be recommended to people instead of forcing them to take certain shots. He stated: “We should be offering and making sure people are aware of all these protocols that are out there and that’s one of the things that I’m going to be committed to doing. I want to make sure the Texas Medical Board, Texas Nurse Board, Texas Pharmacy Board never interfere in getting in the way of what’s best for you and your relationship with your doctor and your body.””

Some people are prone to blood clots. One of our daughters in one of those people and is on blood thinners. She couldn't figure out why she had blood clots in her arm, and the doc did a test and she has a genetic disorder that she is very likely to have blood clots. She goes in monthly for blood tests. If she misses a day of blood thinner (which just happened) then she has to do an injection. This is not fun.
So I am very worried about her since she just had her second vaxx and is shot sick right now. Would lose her job as an ultrasound tech if she didn't get it. At least she didn't do the J and J

Some people are prone to blood clots. One of our daughters in one of those people and is on blood thinners. She couldn't figure out why she had blood clots in her arm, and the doc did a test and she has a genetic disorder that she is very likely to have blood clots. She goes in monthly for blood tests. If she misses a day of blood thinner (which just happened) then she has to do an injection. This is not fun.
So I am very worried about her since she just had her second vaxx and is shot sick right now. Would lose her job as an ultrasound tech if she didn't get it. At least she didn't do the J and J

Prayers to your daughter to get well and prayers for comfort to you Amish.

A virus with a 99% survival rate, data can be skewed to make it LOOK like therapies work when they actually don't.

So let's ignore Japan, India, and huge parts of Africa? According to the always-lying media, this virus should have destroyed a place like the African continent. However, it's one of the least affected places on earth. They also have HCQ available over-the-counter and millions are on a weekly regimen of HCQ.

One of the makers of the so-called "vaccine" has introduced a $70 pill for COVID -- it contains Ivermectin. It also has been revealed by a disgruntled medic on the Congressional staff that the members of Congress have been given Ivermectin for at least a year.

As with ALL things in life -- there are always exceptions. Many times exceptions land in the hospital.

But they aren't the rule. Only fools and government make rules based upon exceptions.

The numbers also show us that it affects the same people the flu affects. Unless you focus on exceptions.

The death toll from 2020 showed nothing remarkable and was completely in-line with the previous 15 years.

Latest posts

Back