This weeks preps check-in

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a few interesting pics how it is worn now by the Brits.

868ee2d0bed13a09a59e86029a29ab0b.jpg
7fca2ae5bab2e432da5c180c7c94c28f.jpg
98f5e2cc80562f63205dfda042c36086.jpg
4dc3f92d82efdcc91419975db4318e05.jpg
d6feb97d53c60eab92e6513feda5782d.jpg
The last one was an Ausie. [emoji12]

Good point, I never considered the Armour only the load bearing aspect orry bout that, As a prepper rather than a soldier or an Afrikaaners facing wipe out I dont go the Body armour route, I prefer mobility and cowardice :). I will always sod off the opposite direction if the situ gets to the stage I need body armour. I'm a LIGHT FIGHTER, Hit em hard, hit em fast and fook off before they can respond, and being a prepper on my own without a rifle squad to back me up in a fire fight its a policy I will keep.

Agree on BA in urban environments esp where you live you, here in the UK I would go for Knife and Slash proof clothing in our urban environments, Leg holster / carrier great choice.

Better to be a living coward than a dead hero :) A tarted up 10/22 can lay down a shit load of wasp stings up to 150meters and be utterly controlable.
If I could have a 10/22 it would look pretty much like this.
s_h4tp-tfb.jpeg

The art of warfare is making the other guy die for his cause, not you no matter how glorious the death. Shoot and Scoot. If you choose when and where to strike THEY DIE, if they pick the time and place YOU die.

Or Ladies Gents and Joe :)

There are loads of OLD soldiers, and their are loads or BOLD soldiers, But Mon Ami's there are very few Old Bold Soldiers.

So Jonnte and Joe, who fooked up 1.5 million Russians and 500,000 British soldiers in 1940 and the 1800s ?? YUP LIGHT FIGHTERS belonging to the Finns and Boers who hit hard and buggered off quick, thats how I think preppers must fight. And Mav of course those pesky Colonials in the 13 states buggered up the Brits by shooting and scooting. If it aint broken dont try and fix it. I'll swap your body armour for a pair of running shoes Rhodesian LI style any day :)

Silent Earth,you have a way of makeing me smile :)

yup,you choose when to hit and bugger off..then hit again.
think you might think of your self and how to be more cautious when not having huge amount of armour around you,what I will add to my new gear is a bandolier holding some extra boxes of .22 ammo..which is done ages ago.

Silent Earth,you have a way of makeing me smile :)

yup,you choose when to hit and bugger off..then hit again.
think you might think of your self and how to be more cautious when not having huge amount of armour around you,what I will add to my new gear is a bandolier holding some extra boxes of .22 ammo..which is done ages ago.

Stuff that if you cannot grab it and load in in under 4 seconds you dont bloody carry it, your a survivalist not a pack mule, stash the extra ammo around your area of operations for SAFE resupply, look mate you dont have anyone to provide covering fire as you piss about getting ammo from the bandolier and reloading your mags, you are on your own. Example if you carry six mags of 22LR plus one in the gun. You pump two mags into the bad guys as quick as you can, then you sod off before they can spot you and return fire. So then if you have to travel home via the LONGEST possible but safest route over many days you still have enough ammo left for high quality personal protection.

We are Survivalists not Suicidalists, Shoot and Scoot, leave battles to armies.

Lil ole me if I was my Finnish chum would carry a modified Ruger 10./22 Synthetic Folding stock, Carry 6 25 round or 10 of the smaller OE Mags plus cleaning kit plus mag on rifle. Something like a Ruger 22 Semi auto pistol for commonality in ammo. fixed blade fighting knife, Tac flashlight. I could do a great deal of wickeness, evil and thuggery with that load out in his wooded area. Imagine Jason Statham in a bad mood :)

have to wait 'till I get some cash,then order 2 more mags for my 10/22,then I don't need to worry about ammo any more ;)
that 10/22 is light,the only thing I must add to my kit is some first-aid stuff,other than that,it's done.

Jason is goooooooood :)

have to wait 'till I get some cash,then order 2 more mags for my 10/22,then I don't need to worry about ammo any more ;)
that 10/22 is light,the only thing I must add to my kit is some first-aid stuff,other than that,it's done.

Israeli field dressing
Tampon
Clotting agent
Sterile wipes
Strip of Brufen
Strip of pain killers
Duct tape.

Empty Mags for splints
Bandana / Shemargh for sling
Scalpel in the pocket with your tooth brush.

Actually what happened was some Scandinavians wanted to look like and try their best to become the greatest modern warriors in the world, so naturally they went British :)........................... Just a Google search to be honest.

they sell alot of Brit stuff there,most is never used,you lot seem to rotate that gear rapidly.

Latest posts

Back