The EUssr threatens the USof A

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
TRADE WAR: EU will replace US as world power if Trump treats bloc as 'ENEMY' - German MEP

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...steel-aluminium-tariffs-Manfred-Weber-Germany

TRADE WAR DEEPENS: EU launches WTO case against Trump in furious reaction to steel tariffs

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-jean-claude-junker-angela-merkel-wilbur-ross

Trump-EU trade war BEGINS: Juncker promises retaliation to US trade tariffs WITHIN HOURS

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-jean-claude-junker-angela-merkel-wilbur-ross

Note that is NOT us Brits

Never laughed so F***ing much in years.

The EU as a world power? so where are the European NINE 100,000 ton nuclear super carriers, the fleets of balistic missile and hunter killer submarines, Where is the European Army Navy Marines and Airforce, where are your nukes how many bases has the EU overseas. the EU is insolvent and bankrupt.

Last edited:
I'm only afraid that a possible trade war could push us here towards russia,prolly what that oger in kremlin would like

Well Italy is already having close trade talks with Putin as its the Turks. so quite likely, We brits wil sit on the fence which appears to be our politicians standard tatic these days.

The quicker the UK gets out of the EUSSR the better.

it could be chaos in the future...wonder how much Soros has to do with all this??

Looks like the Communist EU does have a sense of humor. Let them take over. Maybe then the US could stop all foreign aid to deadbeat countries and quit making endless wars around the globe. Just think of the savings to the US taxpayer.

Once the UK leaves the EU, it will be a moot point....lol.

If the EU has any brains at all in it, it will NOT make moves to put it on the outs with the US, or the UK will be all too happy to make deals of its own just to thumb their noses at them....

And the upside to this is (drumroll please) that miserable ash-hole Juncker is finally zeroing in something and somewhere else other than Brexit and the UK. Hurrah!

the EU auditors haven't been able to balance the books for 20 years there is so much mismanagement and fraud in the whole sorry mess, if I ran a company like that I would have been in prison years ago.
I wonder how they will finance all their pet projects without all the billions the UK puts into the pot? hopefully Brexit is just the start, Italy next?

10 months and counting. Despite the remainers, the BBC, Gina Miller, Tony B-liar and this Soros bloke, there is light at the end of tunnel(literally) and the ties that bind will be cut. Unlike mainland Europe, we a not Europeans, we are an island breed and have a different outlook. I can't wait.

10 months and counting. Despite the remainers, the BBC, Gina Miller, Tony B-liar and this Soros bloke, there is light at the end of tunnel(literally) and the ties that bind will be cut. Unlike mainland Europe, we a not Europeans, we are an island breed and have a different outlook. I can't wait.
I have never been a European, I am a patriotic Englishman born and bred, and I cannot wait until we get out of this unholy mess people like Blair have got us into.

This Is England !!

Well actually this is Tennessee , I just got caught up in the moment .

Psalm mon ami london is many things ALL unpleasant but what it is most certainly NOT is England, It has almost NOTHING in common with the rest of this nation. UK generallly LOVES Americans and Canadians, London is a hostile place for Americans now

Latest posts

Back