The death of Paris France by immigration

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
France is getting what they wanted or voted for and they are learning NO Good Deed Goes Unpunished. No-Go zones, Muslim law and black market and open drug sales. Oh yeah, we need to let more of them into our country. That was sarcasm folks, big time. Thanks for the post Silent Earth, appreciated.

Good find. Worth the read. 80 new muslims arrive daily in this suburb from Africa. Daily.

I think this is the perfect place to justify full and semi auto assault weapon usage. You just need big dumpsters to take out the bodies and trash. Hate to soil their city dumps, but it needs to be done.

I was reading about the invasion of Hungary by the Ottoman Empire. Wanna guess which side the French were on?

The French actually sent troops to assist a Muslim invasion of Europe. Crazy, no? The rest of Europe was shocked at the unholy alliance.

So are current events in a little better focus now?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance

Francis I and Suleiman I the Magnificent
700px-Francois_I_Suleiman.jpg

I think the French are great. Do you know how many French military rifles are sold as never fired, dropped once? It's great for anyone wanting more weapons for a good price.

The French should stick with what they are good at. Cheese and whine. Sorry, I mean wine. And they should work on improved bathing.

I have known about this for years (before it was really in the news) I have a couple of french friends. They both had stated at least 10 years ago what a problem this was becoming. Apparently it keeps getting worse. Their open immigration policy is coming back to bite them. What I am baffled by is the other European countries that are taking on massive amounts of immigrants from north Africa and Syria. .. German, Italy...even Ireland etc. Did they not learn from France?

I have known about this for years (before it was really in the news) I have a couple of french friends. They both had stated at least 10 years ago what a problem this was becoming. Apparently it keeps getting worse. Their open immigration policy is coming back to bite them. What I am baffled by is the other European countries that are taking on massive amounts of immigrants from north Africa and Syria. .. German, Italy...even Ireland etc. Did they not learn from France?

Europe needs a new batch of slave labour to do all the dirty jobs and more people to pay for the retirement care for the elderly. What is truly shocking is how the West has spread the propaganda about how their lives will be better in Europe. I worked in Nigeria for a few years and all the locals dreamt of coming over here. Most were illiterate and working in security at the school but would have had zero job prospects in the EU. Some were teachers but would never be able to work at anything more than a cleaner in the EU. It isn't a mistake that governments are making it is planned, deliberate and calculated.

Europe needs a new batch of slave labour to do all the dirty jobs and more people to pay for the retirement care for the elderly. What is truly shocking is how the West has spread the propaganda about how their lives will be better in Europe. I worked in Nigeria for a few years and all the locals dreamt of coming over here. Most were illiterate and working in security at the school but would have had zero job prospects in the EU. Some were teachers but would never be able to work at anything more than a cleaner in the EU. It isn't a mistake that governments are making it is planned, deliberate and calculated.

Gee, let me see. I can't or won't take care of all the hungry illiterate people in my country but if I tell them all what a wonderful life they could have in a foreign country and several boatloads (a ton of boatloads) leave my already over crowded county, did I make a mistake or is it a really smart move on my part and a really stupid move on the other countries for taking in my refuge---ees.?

We have a new OTTOman empire in the making or a new social war in the making. JM2C

Latest posts

Back