Tactical walking tips for bugging in or out

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There a couple of images I saw I think it was on either ATS or Zombie squad of FLA preppers one of whom used an inflatable kayak type boat that was not only oar powered by also has a tiny clip on outboard, the boat was the sea going type with a closed in body and one round bit for the oarsman and a water proof cargo container.

The other was a fold up boat but I don't know what t was made of, it folded flat but assemble it looked like a skiff, it also had a tiny outboard fed by fuel for a jerry can and it also had a rudimentary sail as well

The Inflatable lived in the back of an SUV the the fold away lived on the roof rack.

Mind you I also read of a guy who lived on the Keys and he had an electric bicycle as a BOV, range of about 24 kilometres at 18MPH apparently.

Also when you reach a more natural less city environment take a knee. Give nature a few minuets to adjust to you. when the natural noises like the bugs and birds come back continue on. This can be used multiple ways. 1 a person wont notice the difference if you come in their area by those sounds because the bugs and birds think you belong. 2 If the noises suddenly stop then you stop and take cover, someone or something new has entered the area and "nature" is determining if it or they are a threat. 3 they also help to camouflage some of your unavoidable sounds.

There a couple of images I saw I think it was on either ATS or Zombie squad of FLA preppers one of whom used an inflatable kayak type boat that was not only oar powered by also has a tiny clip on outboard, the boat was the sea going type with a closed in body and one round bit for the oarsman and a water proof cargo container.

Funny, I used to be a supermod on ATS, lol.

I've seen those, just a bit more than I think I'd need.

Latest posts

Back