Swedish prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Jontte

I have been doing some Google search and there are some list of stuff that would be good to have when/if SHTF, like batteries, filters, lighters, tools ... and I do have this covered, at least most of it. I was thinking of if there was some items/stuff that would be useful for bartering, stuff that people would need if SHTF. That little extra Stuff that people dont mention or forget about.

Tjena! Hälsning från Sverige. Jag är mest nyfiken och har inte börjat själv.

Hello everybody!
My name Kurt and I'm Swedish. Me and my family and relatives are trying to prepare us for major man-made disasters like the ones that was caused and experienced by our fellow humans that lived before us.
We currently have properties in Europe, Africa and Asia where some of the family members already lives in.
In general our plan is for every family member to bug in/under if a natural disaster happens or bug out of the country if SHTF. We trust/relay on no government with our lives and therefore refugee camps are out of the question. In this forum I hope I can gain some knowledge and ideas and share some of my own ones.

PS: Forgive my english, I'm trying my utmost to make it understandable.
Hello from Scotland, I look forward to reading your inputs. I'm happy you and Jontte have found each other.

hello Sweden,
it's a beginning to find this forum,the first step,you never know what might happen and hopefully when it does you are prepped,we both live in countries that has large forrests,we can find clean water,wildlife and fish if needed.
bye the way do you live in town or country?
I'm doing my preps in town

Last edited:
Thanks. Can I ask You were People in city goes if something happens?

my first response is,lock the door,get your backpack out from the closet,load my guns and then I bug in for the moment and get my son to my place and wait for the first chock to go,then out of the city

Where to? Do you have a place to "hide"? I am thinking, sometimes, of a safe place

I do have,actually 2 places,depends from where the threat comes

Svårt med engelska. Hur tänker man när man fixar ett "säkert" ställe?

håller det hemligt,man skall ha möjlighet att komma dit med bil tex,men ändå inte hela vägen,det skall vara skyddat så ett man inte kan se det från en väg tex,vad du än gör så berättar du inte åt nån om stället,om det blir aktuellt att åka iväg och du far med familj så först då berättar du vart ni är på väg,inte före.
men det här är bara min åsikt

Menar du att du byggt något i skogen? Det är min fundering. Men skogsägaren eller avverkningsmaskiner kommer för eller senare hitta stället.

det finns alltid den risken,nä jag vet några mycket avlägsna stugor,övergivna,men funktionsdugligt skick,har kollat in dom när jag varit och plockat svamp

Låter ju perfekt. Med en kamin i så är ju allt klart.

visst och sen är det bara och vänta ut stormen,tror tyvärr att vi ännu kommer att ha ett krig i europa,händer det inom nära framtid kommer jag nog att anmäla mig frivillig

Latest posts

Back