"Supreme" ignorance

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She also thinks that OSHA is to be obeyed and has no idea why the states would want their own rules and not be governed at the Federal level. Glenn Beck was talking about how stupid she is. Has she ever read the Constitution? Way in over her head.
I ended up laying down after work listening to Newsmax. . . My dream was about our company accepting these new OSHA mandates and our new manager, that I have yet to be impressed with, working with "others" disagreeing with it. It is always in the back of my mind. . .

It is always in the back of my mind. . .
It is ok to keep it on the back burner, just do not let is steal your sleep or your faith in yourself and your position, the first step in a debate, discussion or a political dialog is to try to get the other side to start to DOUBT THEIR OWN STANDPOINT!! The second you start to doubt your own standpoint, the "others" have already started to break you down, hang tight and believe in yourself just as you believe in your loaded gun. Always walk forwards while looking forwards and you will never fall into a hole. Only those who walk backward fall and only live fish can swim upstream, the dead are swept away by the current. Live free, Gary

I tried watching Newsmax a few years ago, but then they started taking the wrong side on issues to help viewership. I don't even remember what they were but I believe it had to do with stealing the election. I know it's a business, but when you stand up for what is right, people will find you.

I found that OANN came closer to pure Conservative ideas than any others. I haven't watched FOX forn7 years now. They completely sold out. I see snippets on different sites from Tucker and Jesse Waters that I like, but that's it.

Does it worry anyone else that this idiot is in the Supreme Court as our last defense?? Completely ignorant!!
1641953200943.png

Latest posts

Back