State Department Pledges $10 Billion to Develop Central America, Southern Mexico

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmttactical

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
We don't have 5 billion for the wall but we can afford to send 10 billion to help out other countries. It is getting closer and closer for vigilante patrols to shoot on sight invaders crossing into our country. yeah, I am real P.O.'ed right now. We need to force out all the established GOP cowards and replace them with some people with a backbone. Thrilled Ryan is gone and now it is time for Mitch to be gone, another gutless wonder. Take the names of those that support funding the wall and then replace those that don' or won't support the wall. RANT OVER.

The U.S. State Department announced on Tuesday that it is pledging more than $10 billion to help strengthen the economies of Central America and Southern Mexico to stem the flow of thousands of migrants surging into the country.
“The United States pledged $5.8 billion in aid and investment Tuesday for strengthening government and economic development in Central America and another $4.8 billion in development aid for southern Mexico,” the Associated Press (AP) reported.

“The U.S aid aims to promote better security conditions and job opportunities as part of a regional plan to allow Central Americans to remain in their countries and not have to emigrate,” the AP reported.

Mexican Foreign Relation Secretary ‎Marcelo Ebrard‎ read the State Department announcement aloud in the Mexican capital.

“In sum, I think this is good news, very good news for Mexico,” Ebrard said in the AP report.

“I have a dream that I want to see become a reality … that nobody will want to go work in the United States anymore,” newly inaugurated President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said at a press conference ahead of the announcement.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-...n-to-develop-central-america-southern-mexico/

So let me consider the options.

1. We give $10B to corrupt gov'ts and only line the pocket of crooks and thieves. Very little actually getting to the people there (not that we owe them anything). And in a few weeks/months/years our border is under assault again. Not that we haven't tried this exact same method time and time again.

OR... 2. We spend that $10B on the wall. And it doesn't matter when the illegals show up, they are facing razor wire & a huge barrier.

History shows that walls work. They worked with castles 1000 years ago. They worked in Eastern Europe this past year stopping invading muslims. Nothing is perfect. Some castles were breached 1000 years ago, and a few still got through the fence in eastern Europe last year. But when you can stop 90%+, it would be idiotic not to do it.

Unless liberals really don't want to stop the illegals... so is it worse for them to be idiots or to be evil?

I don’t think the wall or foreign aid is smart until we balance our own checkbook.

The wall is smart because it will reduce the cost burden created by the illegal aliens and will help slow down the sex and drug traffickers, also a cost factor. Foreign aid is a total waste of monies. The corrupt get richer and their poor still head our way, looking for that free ride ticket.

The wall is smart because it will reduce the cost burden created by the illegal aliens and will help slow down the sex and drug traffickers, also a cost factor. Foreign aid is a total waste of monies. The corrupt get richer and their poor still head our way, looking for that free ride ticket.
I still stand by my idea of a one way plane ticket back to their capital by the next day they were caught would be much cheaper. No 750.00 a day tents in the desert, no inhumane separating a mother from their children, just a one way ticket.

I still stand by my idea of a one way plane ticket back to their capital by the next day they were caught would be much cheaper. No 750.00 a day tents in the desert, no inhumane separating a mother from their children, just a one way ticket.

Since our own laws make that illegal, then I have to go with what else actually works. Here is the situation in a nut shell. The DEM's want low paid voting illegals aliens, the GOP want low paid legal aliens and the American people don't want or need either. We have enough people to keep our economy going. Those in power want and need the low paid people to maintain their power and / or increase profits. Until we can make constitutional changes to our laws, the wall is the best bet.

Since our own laws make that illegal, then I have to go with what else actually works. Here is the situation in a nut shell. The DEM's want low paid voting illegals aliens, the GOP want low paid legal aliens and the American people don't want or need either. We have enough people to keep our economy going. Those in power want and need the low paid people to maintain their power and / or increase profits. Until we can make constitutional changes to our laws, the wall is the best bet.
I don’t see where the illegal aliens being able to vote happens. I’m sure either party would like that to happen for their side but don’t think it has happened, or at least not more than a dozen times. The cheap labor is wanted by both sides. You can’t find Americans willing to work the hard field jobs anymore. Sure, a few will, but not on enough scale to be productive. I still say the one way ticket should be persued. It would cost a fraction of the wall. Not only the wall estimate being 5 billion, like any govt program it would be over ten billion or more before completion. I am not completely against a wall though. I just don’t think it’s a reality with all the debt we have to go into more for it.

Brent,

You forget Trump comes from a construction background. He's already done the ground work. I predict you will be amazed at how fast it gets built once full funding is available. Trump will not draw this out, he knows 2020 reelection depends on real progress here.

Trump just asked for all the people that voted for him to donate 80.00 to the wall go fund me page. I didn’t hear if he was donating anything though.

Brent, are you aware that every quarter, Trump donates 100% of his quarterly Presidential salary to various departments that he thinks need more money? The VA, repairing military cemeteries, the Small Business Administration initiative to help veteran entrepreneurs, The National Parks Service, The Department of Education, The Department of Health and Human Services.

Brent, are you aware that every quarter, Trump donates 100% of his quarterly Presidential salary to various departments that he thinks need more money? The VA, repairing military cemeteries, the Small Business Administration initiative to help veteran entrepreneurs, The National Parks Service, The Department of Education, The Department of Health and Human Services.
Actually I was aware he said in the beginning that he wouldn’t take a salary. Considering that he doesn’t pay any income tax I’d say he is still ahead of the game though.

I don’t see where the illegal aliens being able to vote happens. I’m sure either party would like that to happen for their side but don’t think it has happened, or at least not more than a dozen times. The cheap labor is wanted by both sides. You can’t find Americans willing to work the hard field jobs anymore. Sure, a few will, but not on enough scale to be productive. I still say the one way ticket should be persued. It would cost a fraction of the wall. Not only the wall estimate being 5 billion, like any govt program it would be over ten billion or more before completion. I am not completely against a wall though. I just don’t think it’s a reality with all the debt we have to go into more for it.

Yes the Democrats and Liberals are doing everything possible to make it easier for illegals to vote. They are allowed to have drive licenses (there is your photo I/D.) They are allowed to attend colleges (again photo I.D.) and I could keep listing all the ways they try to the block voter I.D. laws. Illegals voting should not happen at any time, one time is too many times. They are needed to work in the field is another B.S. myth. They do not restrict themselves to the fields, they are in every occupation except Law Enforcement. Second, if you get rid of the welfare system, then more American would be in those fields. I have never met anybody that would starve to death, rather than work in the fields. But why would you work in the fields if you can get the same amount of money, sitting at home watching TV and collecting welfare?

Liberals don't seem to understand the reason business want illegals aliens is because they can exploit them. It is certainly not out of the kindness of their heart or for any humanitarian reasons. Pure profit and greed. Take off those rose colored glasses and this is what you have ---illegals aliens are the slaves of modern times. Liberals are the captains of the slave ships. The business's that employ them are the plantation masters. Democrats want them for the votes and business want them for cheap labor. The only difference in the parties is the GOP want non-voting slaves.

The one way ticket would be nice but it does not solve the problems. We are deporting people that have returned 5, 6, or more times. We send them back, they just walk across our border again and resume where they left off. Will the wall stop it all, no but the cost is chump change compared to what we are spending in our current never ending cycle. It has become a race to get in before the wall is erected. They know it will be much harder and much more expensive to get in once the wall is built. Can the smugglers build tunnels, of course they can but it costs a lot more and they are being discovered at a much higher rate. You spend the money to fix a problem, you don't put patches on a worn out tire. You can continue to buy retread tires or you can buy new improved tires that don't need patches or wear out in a short period of time. That is the case with the wall --- catch, deport, return, current system --- or ---fix the problem, build the wall.

Actually I was aware he said in the beginning that he wouldn’t take a salary. Considering that he doesn’t pay any income tax I’d say he is still ahead of the game though.

Really? I believe this is another case where there is a vacuum for evidence. Can you quote a reliable source that points to Trump paying zero income tax? I'm not saying 20 years ago when he took some big write-offs for one year, I'm saying for anything recent? Or can you point to any other billionaire that pays zero income tax? Any? One?

Cut off all welfare and you'll have American citizens standing in line for those field jobs. An empty belly is the best incentive there is to get a job.

We don't have 5 billion for the wall but we can afford to send 10 billion to help out other countries. It is getting closer and closer for vigilante patrols to shoot on sight invaders crossing into our country. yeah, I am real P.O.'ed right now. We need to force out all the established GOP cowards and replace them with some people with a backbone. Thrilled Ryan is gone and now it is time for Mitch to be gone, another gutless wonder. Take the names of those that support funding the wall and then replace those that don' or won't support the wall. RANT OVER.

The U.S. State Department announced on Tuesday that it is pledging more than $10 billion to help strengthen the economies of Central America and Southern Mexico to stem the flow of thousands of migrants surging into the country.
“The United States pledged $5.8 billion in aid and investment Tuesday for strengthening government and economic development in Central America and another $4.8 billion in development aid for southern Mexico,” the Associated Press (AP) reported.

“The U.S aid aims to promote better security conditions and job opportunities as part of a regional plan to allow Central Americans to remain in their countries and not have to emigrate,” the AP reported.

Mexican Foreign Relation Secretary ‎Marcelo Ebrard‎ read the State Department announcement aloud in the Mexican capital.

“In sum, I think this is good news, very good news for Mexico,” Ebrard said in the AP report.

“I have a dream that I want to see become a reality … that nobody will want to go work in the United States anymore,” newly inaugurated President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said at a press conference ahead of the announcement.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-...n-to-develop-central-america-southern-mexico/
WTH?

Latest posts

Back