Shooting of young Mr. Arbery

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GBI investigating a third person

Arbery was gunned down on Feb. 23 after being chased by Gregory McMichael, 64, and Travis McMichael, 34. According to the Glynn County police report, the McMichaels said they chased down Arbery because they thought he was responsible for a string of recent burglaries in the area, alleged crimes that never actually happened.

Georgia cops say no string of burglaries and no robberies for weeks before Ahmaud Arbery shooting. Police report records appear to contradict what the father and son told cops .

Larry English, the owner of a home under construction near where Arbery was killed, said someone stole $2,500 in fishing gear from him earlier this year. However, English told The Daily Beast that he never reported the theft to the police. English said his surveillance system captured a man who appeared to be Arbery "coming onto his property" on Feb. 23, but he declined to share the clips according to CNN.

Last edited:
It appears Mr. Arbery is not as innocent as they claim, there is also strong evidence that he initiated the assault and tried to take away the shot gun and use it against the defendants before Arbery was shot. We will have to wait for the trial.

Wow , guilty of being black and a jogger or perhaps answering back to a white man, looks like the deep south has not changed that much since To Kill A Mockingbird.

Let me assure you Bill I have lived in many states in this great nation of ours and the "South" has not cornered the market on racism. The most racist locations I have ever lived have been far North of the Mason Dixon line. And things have changed a great deal in the South. Maybe not enough but they have changed. The road I grew up on had KKK painted right on the black top at both ends of the road. The sun never sat on a black man on that road. Spook Hill was where the lynchings took place. The black of the community had their own schools and I was one of the whites bused to a black school to even out the numbers. Jr high. So indeed a great deal has changed. Just not enough maybe. And there will always be racists. Hoping just not as many. So please don't paint the South as all these raving racists. Try it some time for a visit it might grow on ya.

The 2 in the truck did everything wrong . Sure call the Police and have Someone checked out if there has been a recent crime spree . But let the Police handle it from there .
There was absolutely no thought process and obviously no experience in approaching a suspect .
I stop People frequently that are causing trouble or committing a crime as part of My job at work . These 2 had no business trying what they did . 1 bad decision and it snowballed into ending 1 life and destroying 2 others and not to mention the Families of all 3 .

Latest posts

Back