Sheriff Investigating Parkland Shooting: Teachers Must Be Armed to Stop Attacks

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmttactical

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Well the verdict is in and the gun control folks are going to freak out, AGAIN. Only guns at gun free zones (schools) will stop school shootings. Gee, how much time and money spent to figure that out? Anyway here is the article link:

"Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri is leading an investigation into the February 14, 2018, Parkland high school shooting and insists teachers must be armed to stop attacks.
This is a change in his position as he long contended that only law enforcement should be armed in schools.

The Associated Press reports that Gualtieri is heading up the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Commission and he indicates that things he has learned in the investigation have caused him to change his position in favor of arming teachers.

He notes that the gunman who killed 17 on February 14 was able to stop shooting and reload five times during his attack. The times he stopped provided a window of time for an armed teacher to take him out, but teachers were not allowed to carry guns. Gualtieri says that scenario “gnaws” at him."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...oting-teachers-must-be-armed-to-stop-attacks/

Urban, your starting to drop a lot of news articles.

Are you venomjockey? Under a different name?

No, I have lost contact with Venom Jockey, no replies to any of my emails. I just read a lot of news articles (six news sites daily) and some peak my interest, as they pertain to politics and possible reasons to prep. The caravan, circuit court decisions, gun laws, good guy with gun, etc. all have or will have some impact on the need to prep. As the economics of the world change, we are all effected. The Brexit in the U.K. is of special interest, as well as the concept of a E.U. military. While I certainly DO NOT SUPPORT a global economy, world events do have effect on the people of the world. VJ tended to have a supremacy leaning. I have a very strong America First leaning. I could care less where your parents came from (race, nationality) but I do expect if you live here in America, then your loyalty is to America and not some racial profile. Our members living in other countries should have a loyalty first to their countries. They need to take care of their interests first and then we can find mutual / common ground. JM2C

Latest posts

Back