SCOTUS hearing

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
The Dems are risking so much because there is so much more of there corruption that still has not been revealed. They are risking all this back firing, because they have so much more to lose, if they cant get back in control of congress.

8"? Yikes.

The Democrat voter doesn't care how corrupt and disgusting their party is. After all they make up the Democrat party. The Dem voters are just as despicable as the politicians that they elect.

Luckily, they are also an apathetic lot, especially when it comes to midterms. I suspect we'll see a big social media push to get them to the polls, but at the end of the day, since Trump will still be President (and that's the big thing they are mad about), it really won't motivate them to do so.

And a lot of the "comfortable" Dems (those used to not having competition) are going to face the backlash of the "throw the bums out" movement. For example, in my state, Nelson has been in there since the 70's, but for the first time, he may actually lose his seat. His opponent is just as evil (dammit), but I'd bet money Scott will actually unseat him. (even though I hate Scott too). :(

On Rush today a lady named Jenny who went to school with BK says Huffpo contacted her and tried to steer her conversation.

She asked the reporter "what if none of this is true". She actually said that BK would be alright because he would still have a good job. Can you believe that someone would actually say that?

Destroy a man's reputation and future just to make a worthless point.

Arctic you haven't commented on my 8" of rain. I was worried about you.

I wrote this as you were posting on Shoutbox. "GREATMINDS"
If we ever had 8" of rain here we'd be in big trouble. Last May we had a storm that dropped 3" of rain and a foot or more of hail. Most of our driveway washed away, about 30 truck loads of gravel gone. The rancher down the road lost all of his newly planted alfalfa fields, all washed away.

8"? Yikes.

Luckily, they are also an apathetic lot, especially when it comes to midterms. I suspect we'll see a big social media push to get them to the polls, but at the end of the day, since Trump will still be President (and that's the big thing they are mad about), it really won't motivate them to do so.

And a lot of the "comfortable" Dems (those used to not having competition) are going to face the backlash of the "throw the bums out" movement. For example, in my state, Nelson has been in there since the 70's, but for the first time, he may actually lose his seat. His opponent is just as evil (dammit), but I'd bet money Scott will actually unseat him. (even though I hate Scott too). :(

They are so dumb that they still think that HRC would get in if Trump is impeached. Mike Pence is much more conservative.

Man, was he correct about not going to lunch without his wife. They all laughed at him.

If we ever had 8" of rain here we'd be in big trouble. Last May we had a storm that dropped 3" of rain and a foot or more of hail. Most of our driveway washed away, about 30 truck loads of gravel gone. The rancher down the road lost all of his newly planted alfalfa fields, all washed away.

I'm also siphoning the pool, so one part of the yard is a swamp.

Grassley denies Democrats’ calls to delay hearing for Kavanaugh and sex-assault accuser

It's almost surreal seeing common sense in Congress.

This whole desperate act by the Democrats has been an eye-opening example of just how willing most Dems are to ignore their own common sense. I've seen otherwise intelligent people who feel it is perfectly fine that these women are coming forward DECADES after their claims, and perfectly ignoring the DEEP ties both have to the Democratic party on an official basis. It is absolutely ridiculous.

And I'm saying this as a former Democrat. I didn't leave the party. The party left me.

And she's another Soros shill. ;)

Still amazes me, how many Dem friends I have who are so blinded by hate, that they can't see this all for the absurdity it is. I mean, so why didn't these women come forward (or get dug up) during his, oh, I don't know....SIX previous vetting procedures? I know why....he wasn't a Trump nominee then. Doh!

But, the vote is slated for Friday, so lets just grab our popcorn and watch, shall we? :D

Latest posts

Back