Put on a skirt and say you're a girl, go into the girls bathroom - gee what can go wrong?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it goes on like this, I understand all real Women when they stop doing sports.

Tragically, in my nation (and Europe) I am already liable to prosecution if I really write or speak "real Woman", that is already considered discrimination against trans people here and for that I receive an invitation from the local Judiciary or corrupt Police Chief if they read this post.

If it goes on like this, I understand all real Women when they stop doing sports.

Tragically, in my nation (and Europe) I am already liable to prosecution if I really write or speak "real Woman", that is already considered discrimination against trans people here and for that I receive an invitation from the local Judiciary or corrupt Police Chief if they read this post.

Sounds like the announcer is simply ignoring the elephant in the room and praising him for his performance against girls like it's something that's actually praiseworthy instead of despicable.

Sounds like the announcer is simply ignoring the elephant in the room and praising him for his performance against girls like it's something that's actually praiseworthy instead of despicable.
What's going on these days is just pathetic.

No longer my country, no longer my values, and I will NO longer stand up for either.

They should all be glad that I am NOT IN AMERICA...every one of them would be required to speak to me with my entire and full name with title from Scotland...and it would take them about 10 seconds each time they even address me as I would require it from them or charge them with harassment also...

If I were to file a lawsuit here against these trans types and the indoctrination of school children, I would be sued myself and end up in court.
The media are all subordinate to the state and only report what the politicians want to hear, if the media report differently they don't get any more money.

Look at the faces of the girls in the video who crossed the finish line 7 seconds after the "guy", for these girls it was quite ordinary to lose, they resigned themselves to it, no indignation and no anger on their faces.
This generation has already been broken and beaten, they will accept anything no matter how unfair it is to their gender.
We have already lost a lot, we will lose more day by day and the regime knows it and takes advantage of it.
The world after us will be a different one, a world I honestly don't want to see.

Last edited:
All but ONE story I read regarding this horrific attack by a sick MALE who “thinks” he is female does not point out the student is a trans! Here are a few examples.

“Student reveals horror of watching girl, 13, brutally bash classmate in head with Stanley cup during unprovoked attack: ‘Blood everywhere’”​

“Students say Stanley cup used in attack at Pennsylvania middle school; teen charged”

“PA girl chastises school board for not heeding warning about student with ‘hit list’ before gruesome attack” (Fox News didn’t say a word about the guy being a TRANS!!)​

Here is the only one stating the FACTS AND TRUTH about this attack being from a trans!!! Also, most others described this as a “fight” making it sound like the other student was fighting too. SHE WASN’T. She got beaten int he head from behind and didn’t even know she was being attacked until too late!

“Pennsylvania community outraged over transgender student with ‘hit list’ beating female student”​

Watch this brave girl describe what happened!

https://nypost.com/2024/04/21/us-ne...used-of-attacking-classmate-with-stanley-cup/

1713872173010.png

“Riley Gaines Praises West Virginia Middle School Girls Who Refused To Play Against Trans Athlete In Shot Put Competition: ‘The Tide Is Turning’​

1713884350645.jpeg

A transgender athlete from West Virginia clinched victory in a shot put competition as other contestants refused to play against him.

Riley Gaines, who has been a staunch and outspoken criticof men competing against girls in women’s sports, applauded the girls who refused to compete on Thursday. “FIVE middle school female athletes in West Virginia refuse to throw shot put against male, Becky Pepper-Jackson,” she wrote.

“This comes just 2 days after the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals blocked the WV law that says you must compete in the category that matches your sex,” she added.

“It’s a sad day when 13-14yr old girls have to be the adults in the room, but I couldn’t be more inspired by and proud of these girls,” she continued. “Enough is enough. The tide is turning!”

Latest posts

Back