Preparing for the Great Reset

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainingcatzanddogs

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Okay…here goes. Time for some “war gaming”.

The Great Reset. In order to prepare you have to know your enemy. How they think, act and how they will attack.

Rather than arguing the legitimacy or politics of it, for S**** & Giggles, let’s assume they are full steam ahead and that the Russian war only serves to further their opportunities (economic collapse, oil prices, etc).

So, how do you think they will achieve their goal of “In 2030 you will own nothing”? To me it seems as though it will be pretty easy to get most urban and suburbanites to that point but, what about people who are more "prepared" and freedom minded?

Scenario: Smaller Farmer with no debt, no mortgage, farms sustainably, using approved “green” methods (permaculture, bio-diversity, agro-forestry, renewable energy, livestock is minimal etc). They are largely self-sustainable and eat what they grow/raise. Has enough money in the bank as well as gold, silver etc, to pay income taxes for decades even if they quadruple.

How will the global elites bring them down and legally justify taking their property from them here in the US? How would you defend against it?

Scenario: Smaller Farmer with no debt, no mortgage, farms sustainably, using approved “green” methods (permaculture, bio-diversity, agro-forestry, renewable energy, livestock is minimal etc). They are largely self-sustainable and eat what they grow/raise. Has enough money in the bank as well as gold, silver etc, to pay income taxes for decades even if they quadruple.

They will impose such strict conditions on every farmer, for example the ban on fertilizers, the ban on keeping animals, regulations on seed, regulations on environmental protection that it is impossible for the farmer to continue, his business will go bankrupt because it will no longer be worthwhile.
It works the same way here too, many farmers stop because they no longer have any support and the government regulations make agriculture a loss-making business, agricultural products are then imported from Eastern Europe or, in your case, probably from Mexico, cheaper...

How to cheat gun owners out of their guns, the big cities are mostly extreme left and city dwellers hate guns. So you hold a referendum and since there are a lot of city dwellers, it may be that the large towns win the vote because they are more than the rural population, the people in the country then have to give up their weapons.

What we can do in the end when everything breaks down for us and we are put in the chains of the big reset, probably only one thing, Emigrate to where it is still possible and worth living in, if such free countries still exist.

Thank you for your reply.

One aspect that I thought of recently, is the underwriters of insurance companies refusing to insure farms because it is a dangerous occupation and therefore the government must issue insurance and regulate the farm with inspections etc.
Some of the regulations you mentioned is why I put in the bit about agro-forestry, permaculture and "green" organic methods where you farm "sustainably".

- No chemically produced fertilizer (composted manure)
- Perennial plantings (permaculture); no seeds involved
-No tilling needed
-Carbon sequestration methods utilized
-Green house gas mitigation methods used for livestock (copious amounts of dung beetles etc)

If a farm can follow the rules, what justification will be used by them to take it and what will be the catalystic event?

I believe their ultimate goal is 100% corporate (collective) farms, and everyone else relegated to living the cities.

How will the global elites bring them down and legally justify taking their property from them here in the US? How would you defend against it?
Elites will not bring them down...they will PAY SOMEONE to do the dirty work, fly over the farm with AGENT ORANGE de-foliant and poison the entire harvest. Attack the farm and steal all important tools for the work needed and kill said farmer as an example for anyone trying to do the same thing in the future...live free, Gary

PS: as for the LEGAL SIDE OF YOUR QUESTION:
BADGES; WE DON'T NEED ANY STINKING BADGES...

Elites will not bring them down...they will PAY SOMEONE to do the dirty work, fly over the farm with AGENT ORANGE de-foliant and poison the entire harvest. Attack the farm and steal all important tools for the work needed and kill said farmer as an example for anyone trying to do the same thing in the future...live free, Gary

LOL. Yes, elites never do the dirty work themselves. Noted.

As for the rest, I guess that is where I am headed with the question...
IF they don't know where you are farming and it is not visible from the air/satellites, then it reduces your chances of being hit. I am not one to easily give up anything. As a child, I actually managed to fit a square peg into a round hole in pre-school. Tell me I can't and I will.

I agree that traditional row farms and ranches will make easy targets. But, considering that they are all about marketing "environmentalism", they can't poison national forests and environmentally sensitive, carbon sequestration areas without being de-masked and risking an outright revolt of the worshiping masses.

I think State governments might just have something to say about the feds taking over as well.

We need to learn to camo our fields in the wooded areas, fish from well hidden coves and hunt silently. Mix your veggies with the local plants and harvest them scarcely and slowly so nobody will notice something changing too fast. Keep everything to a low level, check your camo with the local foliage and keep it simple. Try to plant things with almost the same growth rate and colors of the surrounding plantlife. Build everything with natural shapes and colors, no right angles or circles or such. Bury your camp underground as much as possible and change the camo often as it starts to wilt and change color. Get your clothing to match the background and just be able to lay down and look like a rock, tree or bunch of grass.
We will maybe need to learn to do more with practice, watch the animals and nature to learn from them, move with them and act like them...

I think State governments might just have something to say about the feds taking over as well.

To stop these evil tyrants, it will take large groups of people organizing together to defend freedom. There will be states that succeed rather than allow our feds to ”give us away” to the globalists. You are in the right state in my opinion. Other strong Patriots will flock to the states succeeding to help with the fight. Not knowing a lot about how things are going to proceed or work out, it is impossible to say exactly what will have to be done to maintain our freedom. But this I KNOW…there are too many of us willing to die to keep our freedoms for our children and grandchildren!

Pretty much spot on, but, I guess I haven’t risen to the level where I feel so threatened yet as to have to make like a rock thank goodness.

My Grandmother and her entire family survived the Holodomor in Ukraine. It can be done.

I live in a state that so far doesn’t put up with messing with agricultural producers much. Not to say they won’t, if their arm gets twisted by the feds in the right position, just that I think they know that is a can of worms best left sealed.

I will add a few things to the list…plant perennial plants vs annual plants.

First off, perennials are much less affected in a weather extreme such as drought or late frost. The plants may die back a bit or produce less but, not completely die. Secondly, they can often be planted in a multi-storied environment, such as in partial shade or filtered sun. Almost all annuals require full sun in order to produce well. This difference in perennials allows them to be planted beneath trees and hide in a forest.

Many plants that will grow in a natural environment will be hard to distinguish from their poisonous brethren. Having a few confusing ones in there might scare some off from trying to pilfer them.

Mushrooms are one obvious example

Another Example

EDIBLE (and quite tasty as wine, jams and preserves) Chapparal Bush

1646521440789.png

poisonous holly

1646521389263.png

Attachments

• 1646521302167.png
    1646521302167.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
We need to learn to camo our fields in the wooded areas, fish from well hidden coves and hunt silently. Mix your veggies with the local plants and harvest them scarcely and slowly so nobody will notice something changing too fast. Keep everything to a low level, check your camo with the local foliage and keep it simple. Try to plant things with almost the same growth rate and colors of the surrounding plantlife. Build everything with natural shapes and colors, no right angles or circles or such. Bury your camp underground as much as possible and change the camo often as it starts to wilt and change color. Get your clothing to match the background and just be able to lay down and look like a rock, tree or bunch of grass.
We will maybe need to learn to do more with practice, watch the animals and nature to learn from them, move with them and act like them...
Hey Gary that's called Military training. Are you prior Military?

Pretty much spot on, but, I guess I haven’t risen to the level where I feel so threatened yet as to have to make like a rock thank goodness.

My Grandmother and her entire family survived the Holodomor in Ukraine. It can be done.

I live in a state that so far doesn’t put up with messing with agricultural producers much. Not to say they won’t, if their arm gets twisted by the feds in the right position, just that I think they know that is a can of worms best left sealed.

I will add a few things to the list…plant perennial plants vs annual plants.

First off, perennials are much less affected in a weather extreme such as drought or late frost. The plants may die back a bit or produce less but, not completely die. Secondly, they can often be planted in a multi-storied environment, such as in partial shade or filtered sun. Almost all annuals require full sun in order to produce well. This difference in perennials allows them to be planted beneath trees and hide in a forest.

Many plants that will grow in a natural environment will be hard to distinguish from their poisonous brethren. Having a few confusing ones in there might scare some off from trying to pilfer them.

Mushrooms are one obvious example

Another Example

EDIBLE (and quite tasty as wine, jams and preserves) Chapparal Bush

View attachment 15323

poisonous holly

View attachment 15322

I'm planting more Amaranth tomorrow in my flower beds around my house and along my fence.

Latest posts

Back