Omicron is 100 times less deadly than the Flu

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Time to call off the pandemic folks...the jab did nothing, Omicron may have ended the pandemic.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...S-deadly-seasonal-flu-scientists-believe.htmlCould Omicron be even LESS deadly than seasonal flu? Scientists believe ultra-infectious strain may kill 100 TIMES fewer people than Delta (and mortality rates were ALREADY similar to influenza before the variant emerged)

Omicron could be even less deadly than flu, scientists believe in a boost to hopes that the worst of the pandemic is over.
Some experts have always maintained that the coronavirus would eventually morph into a seasonal cold-like virus as the world develops immunity through vaccines and natural infection. But the emergence of the highly-mutated Omicron variant appears to have sped the process up.

If it's COVID, HCQ works. I have personal experience with that.

If it's Oh-MY-cron, don't waste your HCQ. Just wait it out.

(A friend got COVID. Miserable for a week. Got her some HCQ. 24 hours later she felt well. Two friends had omicron, one tried HCQ and the other Quercetin per Zylenko, neither had any noticeable results. Although it was more of a nuisance cold than anything. They both experienced the same things.)

I know 4 people who had what they assumed to be omicron. None reported feeling like they were "hit by a Kenworth".

That sounds like what I've heard people say about COVID. It also lasted about 2 weeks. Of course, under the "right" conditions, it can get worse. If I felt that way, I'd continue the HCQ. I assume you're taking Zinc along with that.

Dr. Zelenko says to add D3 and C, too.

I know 4 people who had what they assumed to be omicron. None reported feeling like they were "hit by a Kenworth".

That sounds like what I've heard people say about COVID. It also lasted about 2 weeks. Of course, under the "right" conditions, it can get worse. If I felt that way, I'd continue the HCQ. I assume you're taking Zinc along with that.
HQC, Zinc, D3 as well as a multi and ginseng extract from the South Carolina mountains.

I'd continue the HCQ. I assume you're taking Zinc along with that.
"Hydroxychloroquine is the gun. Zinc is the bullet."

But, as many have discovered, including me, Proud Prepper and Dr. Zelenko himself, you don't need HCQ. Over the counter quercetin does the same thing and with fewer side effects.

Dr. Zelenko:
https://welovetrump.com/2022/01/06/...the-only-problem-is-the-bullet-doesnt-get-to/In april of last year, Cuomo issued an executive order that was directly targeting me and my patients – because I was the only one in the state doing it. Where pharmacies would not dispense hydroxychloroquine to patients. So all of a sudden, I had a gun and a bullet approach, but…he took away the zinc delivery system — at least he took away access to my patients.
So I was forced by necessity to innovate. I did more research, and on the NIH servers of all places, I found papers saying a substance called quercetin is a zinc delivery system, as well. It’s a zinc ionophore.
To be honest, I’d never heard of quercetin. So I googled it and I see it’s over-the-counter.

That was one of the most significant realizations in my life and probably in humanity.

Why do I say that? Because now there was a cure for tyranny.
There are two risk factors for dying from COVID: It’s the doctor you choose and the government you live under. Besides that, there’s no reason a person should die from COVID.
Now, you don’t need a doctor and now you don’t need permission from the government. You can go to a pharmacy or go to a supermarket and buy an over-the-counter option of quercetin together with Zinc and Vitamin C and Vitamin D.
Together it creates a very powerful immune-boosting nutritional supplement. According to the FDA, I’m not allowed to make any claims except that it’s an immune booster and nutritional supplement. So what I’m going to say is the following: Quercetin and Vitamin C together form a functioning zinc ionophore — a zinc delivery system. Zinc is what it delivers, so you actually need zinc as well. You need the gun and the bullet.

The American Association of Physicians and Surgeons published a paper which stated that Quercetin doesn't get into the extremities of the lung tissue as well as HCQ -- without taking massive doses. But the only side effect of massive doses (which they mentioned) was diarrhea.

AAPSonline.org

From what I've read, COVID is deep in the lungs, whereas Omicron is higher up in the respiratory tract.

From what I've read, COVID is deep in the lungs, whereas Omicron is higher up in the respiratory tract.
Do you have a link to that particular article? I did a search on the link you gave and could not find any mention of that.

The "criticism" you often hear about quercetin is that it doesn't last long in your system.
Two problems with that "criticism."
1) That means it gets metabolized quickly and is the reason why it doesn't have adverse side effects.
2) If you take it with zinc, it gets the zinc into the cells quickly, has done it's job, and is no longer needed.

Using Dr. Zenenko's "gun and bullet" analogy, once the gun shoots the bullet, the gun can self destruct and disintegrate because it's no longer needed.

"A word about quercetin. Some physicians are recommending this supplement to reduce viral illnesses because quercetin acts as a zinc ionophore to improve zinc uptake into cells. It is much less potent than HCQ as a zinc transporter, and it does not reach high concentrations in lung cells that HCQ does. Quercetin may help reduce risk of viral illness if you are basically healthy. But it is not potent enough to replace HCQ for treatment of COVID once you have symptoms, and it does not adequately get into lung tissue unless you take massive doses (3-5 grams a day), which cause significant GI side effects such as diarrhea."

https://aapsonline.org/CovidPatientTreatmentGuide.pdf

"A word about quercetin. Some physicians are recommending this supplement to reduce viral illnesses because quercetin acts as a zinc ionophore to improve zinc uptake into cells. It is much less potent than HCQ as a zinc transporter, and it does not reach high concentrations in lung cells that HCQ does. Quercetin may help reduce risk of viral illness if you are basically healthy. But it is not potent enough to replace HCQ for treatment of COVID once you have symptoms, and it does not adequately get into lung tissue unless you take massive doses (3-5 grams a day), which cause significant GI side effects such as diarrhea."

https://aapsonline.org/CovidPatientTreatmentGuide.pdf

Dr. Zelenko said as much about Quercetin. He said it’s like a .22, where as HCQ or Ivermectin are 50 cals .

I am staying with friends in Macedonia and the whole family have covid. 1 was very sick for two days, fever,sweats, cough, the runs, but is now okay, 1 didn’t know he had it except for the test result, 2 have coughs and feel a bit unwell. Me, I have had a scratchy throat for a couple of days which had now gone, and a headache which I still have. I regularly take olive leaf extract, vit d, zinc, mag, and coq10. I started gargling with betadine as soon as I felt not quite right and also swabbed my nose with it. I have had worse colds!

Last edited:
Very hard to find now. Pharmacies have been told not to order anymore. Geez, I wonder why? Because it works.
It's not prescription so whether pharmacies carry it is really irrelevant.

I had to order mine on Amazon. I could not find it locally. They nearly doubled the price since I ordered it, but then dropped it back down to about $5 more than I paid. It's still available and is a Prime eligible product.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B087YLTR4G

Latest posts

Back