New Zealand shooting

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newspapers are now reporting that the Austrian government are going to ban a "far-right" organisation because the New Zealand shooter had donated money to them. I wonder if he had also donated to Greenpeace or the World wildlife fund would they be band too?

Newspapers are now reporting that the Austrian government are going to ban a "far-right" organisation because the New Zealand shooter had donated money to them. I wonder if he had also donated to Greenpeace or the World wildlife fund would they be band too?

Ladies and Gentlemen, and there lies our future or the future of our children. Once the liberals get into power, they will not be happy until everybody is disarmed and converted into sheep, waiting for the slaughter. Bite by bite they will consume all out freedoms.

This event was 100% fake, it was a false flag operation. Its all that was needed to convince the sheeple of NZ to disarm themselves.
This was tried many times here in the U.S., thank God it hasn't been successful here.

Exspect more fake events like this in other countries and here.

That's my point, the video was faked. Disappearing casings, shooting through glass without breaking or making holes, many other fake effects or lack of real effects.

Rellgar, I had not heard the 'fake video' reference. Can you link a video, and give some time-stamps in it where windows are 'shot' but not breaking? This could be interesting...

Latest posts

Back