New MOLLE Gear!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliprepper95

Reaction score
Howdy everyone! I just wanted to post an update with my gear setup since I had sold my old ALICE vest and upgraded to the MOLLE FLC. I didn't know my balaclava was crooked until I had already taken the pictures and took the gear off. Not much has changed with my gear except the new vest I had gotten today and the new goggles on my helmet. So please feel free to comment good or bad about my gear, I am still in the process of upgrading it more. Such as upgrading the M17 gas mask to the M40 and the cheap walmart gloves to hard knuckle kevlar gloves.
Me1.png
Me2.png
Me3.png
Me4.png

Just wanted to update my vest and re-post a picture of it re-configured, it is a MOLLE FLC or Fight Load Carrier vest.

Thanks Rominsensei! I really like it too! I have been contemplating switching to MOLLE gear because at the time I had my ALICE gear and really liked it but after selling it and getting the funds to purchase all this, I like it very much! I just need a couple more things like a Glock fighting knife, canteen cup, and a MOLLE to Alice adapter for my pistol mag pouches and its done!

its looking great..wanna scare the day lights out of my sister for me? LOL

Haha brother/sister relationships, I never had a sister but I can imagine it must be fun to scare the crap out of her lol

oh yeah.i also have 3 brothers.and the mean things we did to her while growing up..lol

my dad always had foam mattresses rolled up and tied with rope for camping trips..we'd roll her up in one,then tie it with th rope.then we'd do 1 of 2 things.we either use her a punching bag then just walk away.or we up n walk away..

I have been looking for a better way to carry my concealed hand gun. Found this on line. Thinking about getting one.
Looks to be well built, quality materials, and ease of carry and draw. I really like the idea of not having to dress for the gun.
Most people think it is an Ipad case or a very large smart phone. They run about 60$ plus shipping.
http://www.sneakypeteholsters.com/walther-ppk-s-sneaky-pete-holster-belt-loop/

SP291_swatch3__53563_1349968902_350_350.jpg

1861710_01_point_blank_interceptor_body_a_640.jpg
CIMG7242.jpg

These are the next two things I am getting, IOTV or Interceptor Body Armor and a thumb snap kit for the Bianchi M12 holster, much quicker access.

I have been looking for a better way to carry my concealed hand gun. Found this on line. Thinking about getting one.
Looks to be well built, quality materials, and ease of carry and draw. I really like the idea of not having to dress for the gun.
Most people think it is an Ipad case or a very large smart phone. They run about 60$ plus shipping.
http://www.sneakypeteholsters.com/walther-ppk-s-sneaky-pete-holster-belt-loop/

View attachment 2916

When you get it...can you give a demo feedback please? Also, since we both live in Texas, wonder how the LE feel about it?

When you get it...can you give a demo feedback please? Also, since we both live in Texas, wonder how the LE feel about it?

It is designed to be worn on a belt, outside of clothing, good selling point is the fact that with the cover closed, weapon is not visible and does not leave a visible " print " of what is inside.
Due to this, I don't think LEOs will have an issue.
It meets concealed carry criteria.

It is designed to be worn on a belt, outside of clothing, good selling point is the fact that with the cover closed, weapon is not visible and does not leave a visible " print " of what is inside.
Due to this, I don't think LEOs will have an issue.
It meets concealed carry criteria.

Yes I saw that...when you get it and start wearing it. Give me a shout and let me know what you think. I see its a bit bulky...I don't particular care for bulky, personal preference thing, but if its comfortable, maybe I can try it out. I do like the idea of it not saying "look at me, I'm wearing a gun".

Latest posts

Back