new medical 'silver bullets' will save military lives

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmttactical

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
This article cover three new / in development medical solutions. 1) Freezed Dried Plasm -- giving the medics the ability to do transfusions in the field, without refrigerated blood plasma. 2) Anti-chemical weapons injectors / inoculations. 3) Disease control pills. This is worth reading for near future medical treatment improvements.

Revolutionary breakthroughs to stop lethal threats and save military lives will now reach the hands of American warriors far faster.

The leading cause of death on the battlefield, the number one infectious disease threat to troops and invisible weapons that can kill within minutes.

All three are serious threats to the U.S. military, all three potentially fatal, and now all three have promising “silver bullets” to defeat them.

In the future, a freeze-dried French powder could save countless lives from gunshot wounds that would have been lost.

Something that could be mistaken for a vaping device will save lives from the horrible deaths inflicted by nerve agent weapons.

By simply swallowing a groundbreaking disease-defeater contained in an ordinary looking pill, troops could be spared a horrible disease that can plague someone for many years.

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/exciting-new-medical-silver-bullets-will-save-military-lives

I'm unable to open any links. Is this available for the civilian market too? Which is more of a concern to me.

As far as I know, they are not currently available for civilians but are scheduled to be released to civilians soon, within the next year or so.

Latest posts

Back