New Means of Generating Wealth/Income

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

campandtravel

Banned
Reaction score
Between real estate going fast out of reach, and a lot of people (myself included) having trouble finding work that pays much of anything, and also realizing that things are going to keep changing so fast...

I'm trying to figure out ways to position myself to make money/income/wealth now and in the forseeable future as things change. I know other people really struggling, too, and the ones who are struggling the most are the ones with consciences. Seems like there is lots of work for people with no conscience. So I'd like to start thinking of ideas of how the good ones can thrive.

I'm familiar with a lot of "how to make money once society collapses" stuff. Actually I think if I'm in a warm enough climate I will personally be fine if everything collapses. I have spent enough time in the woods to be pretty okay with that situation.

I'm thinking more in terms of actually being able to afford a decent place to live and lifestyle. Building wealth for those of use who may not be able to buy land and homestead it.

Between real estate going fast out of reach, and a lot of people (myself included) having trouble finding work that pays much of anything, and also realizing that things are going to keep changing so fast...

I'm trying to figure out ways to position myself to make money/income/wealth now and in the forseeable future as things change. I know other people really struggling, too, and the ones who are struggling the most are the ones with consciences. Seems like there is lots of work for people with no conscience. So I'd like to start thinking of ideas of how the good ones can thrive.

I'm familiar with a lot of "how to make money once society collapses" stuff. Actually I think if I'm in a warm enough climate I will personally be fine if everything collapses. I have spent enough time in the woods to be pretty okay with that situation.

I'm thinking more in terms of actually being able to afford a decent place to live and lifestyle. Building wealth for those of use who may not be able to buy land and homestead it.

Look for a online job as a paid troll. I think you would be great at it.

I've heard people say that they would be an asset to a homesteader that already has their act together by providing them information and fixing things. And that is their plan following SHTF, is to just appear and offer assistance. I don't think that would go over to well.
I'm sure that's true. Seems like a stupid thing to assume. What does this have to do with this thread? You know what, doesn't matter. This board has an Ignore feature.

Honestly if you are hard up for money, there are many jobs out there that are hiring people in at an increased amount than in normal times. I'd suggest to take one. Herd even McD's was hiring at $15 dollars an hour because it seems like no one really wants to work any more and just want a "get rich quick" type of job. It has taken us years to get where we are now, and it's all been hard work and long hours.

Boy , you sure are an ignorant.. every time I try to give you a chance , you just piss yourself
Every time he gets a suggestion. he just insults the poster. . . I saw where he deleted a couple comments and even a thread. Maybe because he is not wanting to be labeled a complete troll? Sorry, I missed what he posted before I saw deleted, so can only assume.

Every time he gets a suggestion. he just insults the poster.
Not at all. Any time I get a comment that is not a suggestion, or a suggestion that is not relevant to the post, or a suggestion that is so obvious that reading it is a waste of time, I point that out to the poster politely. It's a shame more people don't know the difference but that is life.

Also I've recently discovered the Ignore feature. It's wonderful.

Not at all. Any time I get a comment that is not a suggestion, or a suggestion that is not relevant to the post, or a suggestion that is so obvious that reading it is a waste of time, I point that out to the poster politely. It's a shame more people don't know the difference but that is life.

Sorry. I do need to rephrase . . . Every time he gets a suggestion he does NOT AGREE with, he just insults the poster. Hey @campandtravel, the ignore button is a great feature on this site, use it any time you want.

you don't just point out politely. . . you insult. I put up with new members for at least a couple weeks so I can really get to know them, but I am done with you.

Although, I agree with others that say your tact is lacking, I can also realize that no one was actually answering you in a meaningful way. That said...

If you want generational wealth, you move into specific cryptocurrencies and NFTs that have very specific utilities. I'm saying this from experience. You only need 3 to 5 years tops.

I can be as detailed as you like. It is very overwhelming, but you get over it.

If anyone would like me to start a thread about this, let me know.

As an example, there is an NFT for sale today called Wonderpals. If you buy it for around $400, you will have around $20K by tomorrow (conservatively). If you take half that $20K and get yourself a whitelist spot for MetaMansions (going on sale at the end of March) and purchase maybe 3 or 4, your will have over $100K in about 45 days.

This post is time stamped, and I won't edit it.

In all honesty, I don't want to help you unless you change your attitude, but the last thing I want to do is use the potential for wealth to make you fake. I'd rather you be abrupt and rude than be fake.

My primary objective is to offer information that might help others.

Lastly, NFTs aren't what you think they are.

Some advice for you. If you TRULY want to get along, stop being nasty to everyone. If you have some mental issues, go to a doctor and take your meds.

I also just changed my profile pic to an NFT I own - actually, mine is similar, but different, since I don't want to doxx myself.

This was free. You had to solve a few riddles.

It is 4 months old and it's value moves between the market between $160k and $250k. More sought after ones reach as high as 1.1 million. The daily payout is between $40 and $500 depending on the market. I only cash out when it hits around $400/day. So, it has a value plus generates passive income.

Some advice for you. If you TRULY want to get along, stop being nasty to everyone. If you have some mental issues, go to a doctor and take your meds.

He is definitely abrupt, but not everyone is the same. Maybe we just realize that he is not one for jokes or posts that are unhelpful. Less people will engage with him, but that's his loss (that will go unnoticed by him- and that's ok). I've been a member for a long time - more of a lurker - and you guys have always been fantastic.

edit - I'm not sure I see where he said he wants to get along with people. He just wants answers and he asked a questions nicely.

(don't get me wrong, he acts like a dick, lol). I always just pretend I'm related to everyone. It's easier to put up with people that way. I offered him a perfect answer, so we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
He is definitely abrupt, but not everyone is the same. Maybe we just realize that he is not one for jokes or posts that are unhelpful. Less people will engage with him, but that's his loss (that will go unnoticed by him- and that's ok). I've been a member for a long time - more of a lurker - and you guys have always been fantastic.

Try reading all his posts. You are a smart guy. It won’t take you long to see he does not want to get along. He told us when he came that no one liked him where he used to post…but didn’t talk about WHY any of that was his doing.

It’s always nice to see fellow members here who joined long ago!

Latest posts

Back