Merry Christmas preppers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinjopo1

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone. Santa has just started with his rounds and the dog woke my son. He looks over the balcony and sees Santas apple had been partially eaten and a few presents were there. I told him the dog scared him but he would be back. My son was so hyped he stayed up late. I finally got the presents out and my son decides to crawl in my bed at 1:30 am. He stayed and talked for 15 minutes then went back to bed. Now we are waiting for my daughter an# husband to get here for presents.

Oh, I had a very heavy present in my husband's room. I pick it up and drop it. He just says "You got it?" Didn't offer to get up and carry it. He was drunk anyway. Lol

Merry Christmas everyone. Even to you pegan non believers out there.
Just got a fire going in the wood stove. It's still cold in the cabin so I think I'll just stay under the blankets awhile longer.
I saved a couple pigs feet for the mutts gift from Santa. He'll be happy.
After I finish plowing the road this afternoon I'm going to take the dog down to the bar in town for a Christmas shot.

Merry Christmas one and all. We'll be eating Christmas Dinner at my sister's this year. Almost the whole clan will be there this year. Kin folks, In-laws & Out-laws coming from Georgia, Mississippi, Florida, Texas, Tennessee and Virginia. The Missouri contingent will be here for New Year's.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas :) We had our kids over last night, so it’s just a day of rest/ movie watching for us. I made a large pot of beer beans, so I will be eating those today..tomorrow...the day after.. and so on :D

Never heard of beer beans. Is that a regional dish.

To all our pagan, agnostic, religious members and atheists: Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Bah Humbug. May you enjoy this time of year and the time well spent with family, friends and all those you care about. Joy and Peace be upon you.

Merry Christmas every one! It's been nice couple days spending with family but I'll admit I'm happy it is over for now. Friday will be Christmas with our grandkids that live an hour away but hoping to get rested up before that happens. DILs sister came in from GA so they spent it with her side of the famuly. Besides the granddaughters got to see cousins they dont get to see very often. We got the two youngest boys and their gals along with granny and our neighbor friend. Glad I have tomorrow off before I go back to work on Thurs. Can't wait till these holiday hours get trimmed back to my normal hours.

We had a great day and dinner, couldn’t ask for better. We had dinner at about 8pm, and then opened presents. So with putting the food away I decided to screw it and left the kitchen and dishes. Those lazy elf’s didn’t clean anything for me last night so the mountain of dishes is still there....

We had a great day and dinner, couldn’t ask for better. We had dinner at about 8pm, and then opened presents. So with putting the food away I decided to screw it and left the kitchen and dishes. Those lazy elf’s didn’t clean anything for me last night so the mountain of dishes is still there....

Dinner 8:00 pm.. I was asleep before then. Woke at 12:45 am and thought it was morning.

I haven't put a tree up in year's. Got a small tabletop tree that gets set out.gotta check the light's out though.on account they no longer light up.plus i have a short string of santa lights.that's it on my xmas decorations each year.

Latest posts

Back