Merkel: EU States Must Prepare to Hand National Sovereignty over to Brussels

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we go. The E.U. accepted the deal with less than an hours discussion, no real debate at all. So who do you think the deal favors? The U.K. is looking at a hard exit. The E.U. cannot afford to allow them any reasonable deal. France is already bragging about how they are going to get half of England's fishing rights, simply by forcing the backdrop provision. More and more countries are starting to wake up and they are watching how the exit is handled. When you have a situation of this magnitude and one side only needs an hour to agree, it is a one sided agreement. The U.K. must stand it's ground and simply walk away, The rest of Europe won't be too far behind. Any E.U. reprisal actions will be completely offset by better trade deal in the future. Let Germany bankrupt their country trying to hold the E.U. together.

Merkel betrayed the people of Germany, and other members of the EU, by pushing immigration policies on behalf of the Globalists.

Macron is a homosexual and, if I'm any judge, a drug addict.

May is too afraid of hurting Britain economically to look further down the road than right now.

Unless Britain literally sinks into the ocean under the weight of EU sanctions and GDP penalties, other EU nation's will be emboldened to leave.

I had to Google Spain's current Prime Minister, making him a non entity on the world stage. He looks like he could film a toothpaste commercial.

The Prime Minister of Sweden is...not the Prime Minister of Sweden. Lofven? He looks like he would rather hear a little boy fart, than listen to a brass band play.

Europe's gonna be a mess for a little while. We (the US) should jump in and get some trade concessions, and make a sweet deal with Britain.

Screen-Shot-2016-01-26-at-10.33.33.png

...............pre boy fart....................

000_ARP4351102-e1449580066909.jpg

...............post boy fart........................

at the moment the Islamic element is a few fundamental nut jobs, not all moslems want to murder all non believers in their beds, most just want a job and a house.

BP, can you tell me about any test to identify which muslim is or will become a 'nut job' and which just want a job? And what is that ratio?

its a very small number and they are radicalised by Imans and others, people like Abu Hamza" the hook handed" west hating priest.
they are also "turned" within prison as there is a large Moslem element in British prisons.
no, there is no test that I know of, the security services have their hands full .

Latest posts

Back