Massive Update: First Aider training killing Minors

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how come I'm not dead?

I have never taken fentanyl, or heroin, I always considered it dirty, and shooting up is gross. So is heroin use if you've been around it much.

But like I said, years ago, I handled it. In powdered form. No gloves. No effects whatsoever. I've seen guys pull baggies out of their pockets, all dusty and powdery. Fentanyl, heroin, ketamine, all that garbage.

I see some folks amused by your diction, or your lack of willingness to back up your info with any studies from peer reviews publications. No one's shutting down the thread.

There's a couple first aiders here telling you straight up how it works (my EMT class was years ago, and I never tested for licensure) so why are they wrong?
Show me a case study in the American Journal of Medicine, something with a title like "Fentanyl powder form transfer through the stratum lucidem" or anything like that, and I will apologize, or at least shut up.

Otherwise you are just saying people are mean and should just beleive what you say because, well, it's you saying it.

Who are you?

Latest posts

Back