Looking for Preppers in South Africa and Namibia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are fine with germans and english poeple. As long as you are not black or you are not a liberalist. you know like believing the are our equal and whe should give our daughters to them. you stuff like that.

Hi Suid Wes,

Plettenberg Bay (Garden Route) Western Cape - I am liberal in the sense that we ALL have a right to live, but we have to respect each other - if some do not allow others to live in peace they, waive the right to be respected. I would fight to death if someone tries to take what belongs to me - including my life! Thats why I am a prepper because I believe that when the SHTF the poor, the wicked and the unpreppared will start to take what they want. And I will fight to stop this lawless & respectless looting and killing.

Wes-Kaap Westelik PROVINSIALE LEIER: Willem Viljoen 076 734 1707 [email protected] STREEKSLEIERS: Valme Erasmus-Rust Velddrift, Vredenburg, Darling, Hopefield, Malmesbury, Moorreesburg, Piketberg. 083 282 5502 [email protected] Pieter Bornman Kaap Sentraal, Seepunt, Houtbaai, Suidelike Voorstede 083 789 4476 [email protected] Jaques Jones Brackenfell, Vredekloof, Uitzicht, Goedemoed 072 054 6953 [email protected] Andries Bergsma Durbanville, Malmesbury, Melkbosstrand, Duinefontein, Table View, Tygervallei 082 960 7702 [email protected] Heinrich Rothmann Bellville, Parow, Goodwood, Panorama, Monta Vista, Bothasig, Edgemead 078 456 2435 [email protected] Pieter Robertson Kuilsrivier, Protea Hoogte, Kraaifontein, Joostenberg Vlakte, Paarl, Wellington 079 457 3273 [email protected] David Wilcox – Kaap Infanta (oos) tot Robertson (noord), Gordonsbaai (wes) en Suidelik 082 652 0751 [email protected] Assistent: Jan Groenewald 072 982 7795 Groepleiers: Michael Smit – Hermanus, Botrivier, Grabouw, Kleimond area & Caledon 079 582 4986 Douw Steyn – Villiersdorp, Franshoek, Worcester area 083 762 0987 Hennie du Plessis – Riviersonderend area 083 461 6630 [email protected] Bennie Botha – Swellendam area 076 103 8040 [email protected]

You can now just identify which town is closest to you and then find the man responsable for you and your area.
please let me know what they said and how did they help you. Also they have meetings and stuff to help preppers. Thry are really good poeple with the interrest of white poeple at heart

Yes all and everything has the right to live but not to the expence of others right.
And currently they are living and surviving form the good heart of white poeple. The foundations built by us. Parrasites always needs a host and unfortunitly its us

Dear Suid Wes, thanks for all the info. I contacted them and altough they welcome new people even if they are not Afrikaans they insist on a few fundamental principals which excludes some circles of socity (not talking about skin colour). So it seems I am not welcome in the trek when the SHTF based on my believes and lifestyle and have to fend for myself. It's really a pitty - but I gues such rules are the ones who will get us into the SHTF situation in first place.

Dear Suid Wes, thanks for all the info. I contacted them and altough they welcome new people even if they are not Afrikaans they insist on a few fundamental principals which excludes some circles of socity (not talking about skin colour). So it seems I am not welcome in the trek when the SHTF based on my believes and lifestyle and have to fend for myself. It's really a pitty - but I gues such rules are the ones who will get us into the SHTF situation in first place.

Let me be honost. i dont believe in their ways and believes as well. Here is the thing. If someone buys you a drink ou except it right? Although its a stranger. Simple because its a free drink. Well the point is they offer free advise on how to prep for the worst to come and i except that. simple cause in the end of the day. i will have to fend for myself but i use what i can get everywhere. The point or the massage i am trying to get to you is there is oppertunities for you to use to prepare the best you can. and you should use them. Like i said. I am alone in Namibia that actually prepare for the shit to come. There ways is not mine but they have ideas. and i have put my differances aside to get that "free drink"

Whould you tell me there "fundamental principles"
Or what did they tell you. Cause i am one of those poeple who didn't fall on my mouthvwhen i was small. I would like to know what they said and then get back to them and really wadh there heads. If you know what i mean.
My pricipals is (screw the rino and safe the white)
To me its important to get to as many white poeple as posable and to get them to start preparing

Best prep in Africa = Get out of Africa.

Or at least about 3 nations away from any nation with even one Ebola case. (and those free of genocidal warlords or famine, or Aids, etc.)

Me? Never!!! Africa is my heart and soul. There is nothing that give me more pride then to fight for.my freedom my right and my country and my land. I will happily and gladly die for it. You see once you have the red dust of Africa on your boots it impossable to clean it of. I believe i was.made from the dust of Africa and to Africa i will return oneday i pit my head down.I will never leave!!!!!!!"

Dear prepper sa i have dound you the right person to talk to. His name is Otto Olivier. He stays in Plettenbergbaai. His cell nr is 076 061 1379.
Please feel free to call him.

Best prep in Africa = Get out of Africa.

Or at least about 3 nations away from any nation with even one Ebola case. (and those free of genocidal warlords or famine, or Aids, etc.)

Hi Garok - thanks for the tip? Let me agree with SuidWes - once you got the dust of Africa on your boots you are drawn magically to it. So it happend to me about 20 years ago.

And even if I would relocate to another continent - where to? So far I fail to find a place fulfilling all of above criterias you name. Lets look at South Africa and Namibia, we are about 5 nations away from any Ebola case, we are not a region in which famine occours, we got AIDS sort of in control (at least awarness is building up throughout the region) and genocidal warlords are EVERYWHERE once the SHTF and our biggest drawcard for staying is lots of space and remote areas to get out of harms way.

If you would really stand the best chance to escape "or atleast the worst" then come to Namibia. I dont say its the best but atleast is better then SA.

Lets look at South Africa and Namibia, we are about 5 nations away from any Ebola case, we are not a region in which famine occours, we got AIDS sort of in control (at least awarness is building up throughout the region) and genocidal warlords are EVERYWHERE once the SHTF and our biggest drawcard for staying is lots of space and remote areas to get out of harms way

Well, my response was somewhat tongue in cheek, just considering all that's going on there...no offense meant.

Actually sounds like you are in a good place...I did mention OR at least a few nations away from Ebola... ;)
Seriously though, I'm glad you are happy and in a place you love. That's awesome.

No offence taken - not at all! We all have a life to live and prepping is (besides a lifestyle) a way of being aware what happens around one. We never no when, where and how TSHTF and maybe living in our parts of the world was the worst choice I could make, but that could be true for any part of our world. If there would be the perfect place I guess everone would be there.

I wrote elsewere at ddpf that Southern Africa has a number of advantages ..... lots of open space, very low number of people per sqkm (not in the cities though), no natural disasters like tsunamis, earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes, vulcanos etc. The thing we have to look out for is rain - better the absence of it. To have access to water is the most important factor here.

How does it look where you look - what factors do you have to look out for?

Latest posts

Back