light combat steel toe boots for self defense?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishRebel69

Reaction score
was wondering if any you know a good pair of combat style steele toe boots a man could wear for self defensive in case some group trys starting shit w. me i had a pretty sweet pair of harley biker boots and a pair dr martens. just want some feed back know u guys hav

i wouldnt recommend wearing steel toe boots in a survival situation they would cause major foot issues if worn for a long period of time ! your looking at xtra weight of the boots, the steel toes them selves will rub bad callusus if worn and hiked in for long periods which can be painful . kills me just wearing them all day at work! now they do make a boot that has a composite toe that is lighter and may be more comfortable but im just speculating i have never tried them.

I have a few pairs of carbon fiber toed boots and they are warmer in the winter, been stocking up on bear repellent pepper spray. I've been sprayed before and it sucks!

Latest posts

Back