Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1711454358158.png

Neither me or my ancestors have ever owned any slaves. Not getting anything from me!
In the 1790 census one-of my 7GGF owned a slave, His tavern was used for organizing the revolution and he was wounded in the battle of Oriskany
Should I have to pay?

His father and brothers were Torries and awarded land in Canada. Unfortunately in the path of the St Lawerence Seaway. Their house is one of the one saved and moved to Upper Canada Village.

Last edited:
I agree, IM NOT paying one dime!!!
No idea of my family SLAVE heritage--but if we did have any----SUE ME....I live on $230 SS and will be happy to pay you $0.05 per month the next 20 years till I die ( if you can afford your cadillac, Nike shoes and Gucci handbags on that amount each month...) :p:p:p:p:po_O:owned:

Seems they always fail to mention about all the Free blacks that owned black slaves, all the Whites, especially the Irish, that were held as slaves and the list goes on.
Maybe they should be asking black south africans for reparation since they were the ones kidnapping other blacks and selling them into slavery?
But Nooo, let's blame the White man for all their failures while also eluding to all the blacks that made something of themselves, even before America was even founded!

These people are insane. They push DEI on everyone and everything; and when you say anything derogatory about it, they call you racist. The hypocrisy, the irony, the gaslighting. We cannot live in a society where one side gets a voice and the other side is labeled racist if they do not agree. WE HAVE TO SPLIT AMERICA NOW!!! Civil war WILL happen if we keep going like this. Everyone I know is SO ready.

My wife teaches at a school on Fort Benning. She is being investigated for racism because one of her students claimed she called him "zucchini" (which she did not do). He didn't report it, his parents did.
New development. The Family Advocacy Program ("FAP" - one of the agencies investigating) called my wife yesterday and told her she was in the clear. When they interviewed the student that she allegedly called "zucchini" the student adamantly denied accusing her of anything and said it was all the principal's doing.
Up to now, all the legal action has been against the school and against DODEA (Department of Defense Education Activity)
Now she is ready to start taking legal action directly against the individuals behind it. Because this particular incident happened after she went to the IG, she has whistleblower protection, and any retaliation against her is a criminal offense. She is also filing an EEO complaint.
She is going to get her pound of flesh and then some!

New development. The Family Advocacy Program ("FAP" - one of the agencies investigating) called my wife yesterday and told her she was in the clear. When they interviewed the student that she allegedly called "zucchini" the student adamantly denied accusing her of anything and said it was all the principal's doing.
Up to now, all the legal action has been against the school and against DODEA (Department of Defense Education Activity)
Now she is ready to start taking legal action directly against the individuals behind it. Because this particular incident happened after she went to the IG, she has whistleblower protection, and any retaliation against her is a criminal offense. She is also filing an EEO complaint.
She is going to get her pound of flesh and then some!

Please relay to her my admiration for her strength to stand strong and my cheering for her to GET ALL THE POS who were behind this undeserved attack on her!!!

Latest posts

Back