Hallo to all you preppers around the world.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`m Joe from South Africa and we have been prepping for the past 10 years. Hope to gain more insight and ideas fom around the world.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

I'm in the north Georgia mountains in the south eastern United States. Pretty much I am in the middle of nowhere, which is a good place to be.
It sounds like the place to be, our bug out spot is also a bit in no mans land.
uploadfromtaptalk1440044349655.jpg

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....
Thank you jimLE, i`ll surely do. Heard a lot of good things about Texas, we even have a piece of steak here named after your your state, the thing is huge and feeds about 4 and then there is still leftovers.

Bug in or bug out anything with bug in it is better than nothing... aside from roaches those things are nasty... makes me feel sorry for my Codename; Roach.

Personally in za the best place is anywhere isolated since almost anywhere else is a bad idea in social collapse.

I can help with any vehicle modifications whatsoever, my uncle Roy is a engineering genius the one that made the soon to be super sized power and water source possible. Though I can't post the plans we took the model from an old nuclear fusion design where we harvest the energy from self sustaining plasma.

The downside is despite the increased protective capability and power output it requires sixteen litres of liquid nitrogen and twice as much nitrogen to get started along with a thirty four point six kilowatt jolt to charge it that is why it is two stage being hooked up to the old power source.

Calcutions predict this two million rand build will be able to provide over sixty volts per second.

Don't ask how we have a licence to build this but it will take almost five weeks to build.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).png
    unnamed (1).png
    167.2 KB · Views: 5
takeing up all my time right now,been away for too long from here.
still two weeks left at the hospital,training there for full 5weeks,trying to be a sponge and absorb all I can infowise ,then back to school and the next phase begins;emergency service and functioning there, if lucky will spend some time at the ER

It will give you great hands on experience for the future, stick with it and all of the bes.

definately will,even if most people there on the ward are old,medicateing them,fixing there wounds have already given me so much and valuable lessons in how to meet death...don't like to loose them if I take care of them,even if age is something I can't win over....geez I hat to loose to the grim reaper ;)

Hey Jonnte shut up and work harder 500,000 illegal immigrants need your taxes :)
Do want some more, weve got plenty and love share. Wats your preference, Zimz, Vendas, Malaweans, Ethiopean, Mali, Ghanese, Xhosa, Zulu, Xoisan, Angolan and plenty more, just give the word ill give them the general direction. [emoji12]

Putin need them..point them north-east and tell them the land of plenty is there and their new house is surrounded by a red brickwall ;)

Yes sir his reputation far exceeds him, but think about it this way, he spent R250 000 000-00 (about $ 15 000 000-00) on upgrading the security at his private residence, i would love to spend that kind of money on my prepping. The question is you should start asking is, does he know something about whats going to happen that you don`t?

Latest posts

Back