Gun purchasers may need to submit social media history

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think for the very first time, I can agree with your post 100 percent.
I don't even care if they believe whatever they want to believe, as long as they don't try to tell anyone else how to think. In practice, that never seems to happen with polarized opinions so I have to agree as well.

I don't even care if they believe whatever they want to believe, as long as they don't try to tell anyone else how to think. In practice, that never seems to happen with polarized opinions so I have to agree as well.
I’m a big believer in live and let live too. I couldn’t give a rats ### about what god you worship, political party you like, or wether you like cats or dogs. (Although I’m a dog fan). I generally care about two things, one is don’t try to force your beliefs on me, and two is are you a decent person.

So now one has to give up one or two other constitutional rights in order to utilize a third constitutional right? When have we the people had enough?
Much worse than that Rellgar. We have to give up explicitly enumerated Constitutional rights in order to utilize imaginary Constitutional rights.

Much worse than that Rellgar. We have to give up explicitly enumerated Constitutional rights in order to utilize imaginary Constitutional rights.
I would say that it's giving up explicitly stated rights (4th amendment right to be secure from unreasonable search, 1st amendment right to free speech/press) to utilize another explicitly stated right (2nd amendment right to bear arms). But maybe I am misunderstanding you?

Lol. I agree with you on throwing out the far left, but only if we get to throw out the far right at the same time. If we were left with the more moderate and sensible people somewhere in the middle we might be able to actually fix some things.

I consider myself 'far right'. What does the 'far right' do to justify throwing them out? I can see tossing the far left, they're in Antifa & a leech on society. But what is the 'far right' doing? I'm talking about true conservatives, white supremists aren't 'far right'.

I’m a big believer in live and let live too. I couldn’t give a rats ### about what god you worship, political party you like, or wether you like cats or dogs. (Although I’m a dog fan). I generally care about two things, one is don’t try to force your beliefs on me, and two is are you a decent person.

That's funny. I don't care if someone is a decent person. What they do on their property is their choice as long as it doesn't harm others. I think perverts should be kept away from children, but that goes with not harming others.

I would say that it's giving up explicitly stated rights (4th amendment right to be secure from unreasonable search, 1st amendment right to free speech/press) to utilize another explicitly stated right (2nd amendment right to bear arms). But maybe I am misunderstanding you?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you. You think that my being armed impedes your 1st & 4th amendment rights? How? I've never used a gun to shut someone up or to go through their stuff. I would argue that people being armed strengthens their 1st & 4th amendment rights.

I consider myself 'far right'. What does the 'far right' do to justify throwing them out? I can see tossing the far left, they're in Antifa & a leech on society. But what is the 'far right' doing? I'm talking about true conservatives, white supremists aren't 'far right'.

That's funny. I don't care if someone is a decent person. What they do on their property is their choice as long as it doesn't harm others. I think perverts should be kept away from children, but that goes with not harming others.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you. You think that my being armed impedes your 1st & 4th amendment rights? How? I've never used a gun to shut someone up or to go through their stuff. I would argue that people being armed strengthens their 1st & 4th amendment rights.
I was referring back to this post about giving up rights and what I thought it meant.
So now one has to give up one or two other constitutional rights in order to utilize a third constitutional right? When have we the people had enough?
Based on the discussion at that point, I was thinking it was referencing the idea that we would have to allow them to review our social media profiles and search history (1st/4th amendment) to be allowed to purchase firearms (2nd amendment). So I guess I did misunderstand the more recent post and maybe the original one as well.

there are certain states,Cali,,,NY,,,,,Illinois and there are a few others that if you are a gun owner you just need to stay out of,,,,Arkansas is pro 2nd amendment so I have no plans to leave this state,,,,,,,what the voters in the aforementioned states allow to become law is their problem not mine

What part of "shall not be infringed" was unclear to those proposing such laws?

Shall not infringe on owning Muskets. That is the liberal take on the 2nd. The Founders never intended for us to own those scary black semiautomatic rifles, just muskets.

Latest posts

Back