George H.W.Bush has died ,,94yrs old

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The picture of his service dog in front of the casket is a tear jerker
this probably sounds mean because my brother didn't respond like I thought he would when I said, if you have millions of dollars, and 24 hour nurses, maids, and butlers, what do you need a service dog for? Though I love service dogs, I think they are great for people who need them.

I remember the terrible criticism of this president and of Mrs. Bush, they called her a dowdy old lady, how mean. Now of course that he is dead he is wonderful!!!!!! It wasn't too long ago that someone accused him of being a dirty old man by patting some gal on her behind. Despicable media reports. makes me so freaking mad. LIE LIE and if that story wasn't good enough let's spin it some more and LIE AGAIN, I'm OK, folks, I just get a little irritable once in awhile.

You are assuming that she wears panties.....

Oh, and thank you SO much for that disturbing mental image. I now have to scrub the retinas of my mind's eye. Thanks.

Bush Sr. had a remarkable life. Talk about a guy who knows where all the bodies are buried (no matter what planet they were from). As the former spymaster, he went into office knowing exactly where we stood with everyone (and every "thing"). Man, the secrets that went with that guy....

Latest posts

Back