Democrat New York perfectly typified

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess they are so jazzed up to use it they can't wait to get home. This is not only ignorance but stupidity. The bad side of me says just let them lay there or whatever.

And this is crap you can get over the counter. You take one type off the shelves and boom, they put out another variety under another ominous name.

You guys should have seen the flakka epidemic down here in Florida.

People were becoming cannibals while under its influence, and I'm not kidding.

I packed most of the time with a 1911 loaded with +P hollow points during the epidemic...and I still bet that some of those drug crazed maniacs would have still taken a piece of me despite a hot lead injection.

Scarey shit.

You guys should have seen the flakka epidemic down here in Florida.

People were becoming cannibals while under its influence, and I'm not kidding.

I packed most of the time with a 1911 loaded with +P hollow points during the epidemic...and I still bet that some of those drug crazed maniacs would have still taken a piece of me despite a hot lead injection.

Scarey shit.

I saw some of the videos. Unbelievable. It really looks like a scene from The Walking Dead

That is only 1 product. Something growing around here is Freon inhaling.

I am not kidding. They take a big balloon, imagine something like a beach balloon. They fill it with Freon gas and sit in a circle. They take a deep inhale of it, and fairly quickly go unconscious. The next guy takes the balloon and does the same, passing it around. They love the high. And it destroys their liver in no time. It's insane. But one example:

Stupid actions win stupid awards.

That is only 1 product. Something growing around here is Freon inhaling.

I am not kidding. They take a big balloon, imagine something like a beach balloon. They fill it with Freon gas and sit in a circle. They take a deep inhale of it, and fairly quickly go unconscious. The next guy takes the balloon and does the same, passing it around. They love the high. And it destroys their liver in no time. It's insane. But one example:

Stupid actions win stupid awards.

Alaska has a lot of dry towns, mostly full of local Indians. So the losers who are too stupid to make their own booze, or smuggle it in, have turned to "huffing" spray paint or gasoline. They aren't very smart to begin with, but huffing kills off what few brain cells they have left.
Other than a being a drain on the tax payers, I don't care what happens to them.

People drink dung tea and it doesn't even make you high. I would at least want a buzz.

Dung tea? Yuck.

Even so (in fairness to your point), I've heard that there's a very expensive kind of coffee that comes from farmers picking the coffee beans (already eaten) from the feces of some kind of mammal that eats the beans.

I've heard that this coffee can go for a few hundred dollars a pound.

After being offered some at a ritzy place in New York, I decided to stick with Maxwell House.

Latest posts

Back