COVID-19 Humor Memes

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lord give me the strength to change those things in life which I can change,
The patience to accept those things in life which I cannot change,
Most importantly, give me the wisdom to recognise the difference...

hang in there grayghost, we sometimes have to laugh at the most stupid things, people or situations because we can do nothing but laugh in the face of death, accept that we are all, each and everyone one of us singularly different from one another and see that the alternative of going crazy from fear is NOT a good alternative...love ya, GP

Lord give me the strength to change those things in life which I can change,
The patience to accept those things in life which I cannot change,
Most importantly, give me the wisdom to recognise the difference...

hang in there grayghost, we sometimes have to laugh at the most stupid things, people or situations because we can do nothing but laugh in the face of death, accept that we are all, each and everyone one of us singularly different from one another and see that the alternative of going crazy from fear is NOT a good alternative...love ya, GP

This is the most inspirational thing I’ve read since the beginning of all this. Very much appreciated Gary.

well I worry about this crap,so far I am fine and this has not hit home ,,,,,,,,,,,,YET,,,,,,,,I believe today is the last day at work so that will lower my risk of getting this bug by about 80% for the simple fact I won't leave the property but 6 times a month at the most,,,,,,one last shopping day and I am out of the stores for 3 or 4 months,possibly longer,,,,,,,,,,,

Glad to hear that, you are really gonna do good if you can survive not shopping (An American Family Tradition) for 3-4 months!!!We spent so much in the last years and again in the first month or so of the corona crap, that we will only need veggies, bananas, eggs and tobacco for my wife for the next 2 months. Drive once a week the one mile down and back to the store, save gas, money and time. GP

upload_2020-3-31_14-20-26.jpeg

Glad to hear that, you are really gonna do good if you can survive not shopping (An American Family Tradition) for 3-4 months!!!We spent so much in the last years and again in the first month or so of the corona crap, that we will only need veggies, bananas, eggs and tobacco for my wife for the next 2 months. Drive once a week the one mile down and back to the store, save gas, money and time. GP
Shopping is definitely a tradition that isn’t easily broken. I never fully appreciated the ease and convenience of being able to just jump in a car and go get what you wanted. Now it’s a thought out decision of wether the risk is worth the reward. I have enough to survive without leaving the property for many months, but there are definitely things I would dearly miss. Fresh milk, cheese, juice, eggs, etc. I will make runs to the grocery occasionally but will have a mask, sanitizer and gloves as well as go first thing when traffic is low and the shelves are more likely to have been restocked. I keep a running list of what I think of and write it on paper for use in the store. I keep my phone in my pocket the whole time. You can go out some, just be careful and do it as seldom as possible.
On another note, one of the guys showed up for work this morning with a sore throat and chest tightness. My son isn’t concerned at all. I almost think he wants to catch it and get it over with. My house has been off limits to them all for a while now. I also don’t touch anything they might touch. The gate is the only communal thing I touch now and I use sanitizer immediately EVERY time I do, followed by hand washing as soon as possible. It is possible to keep your infection odds down to a minimum.

Sometimes you gotta laugh just to keep from crying.

Laughter is very healthy not only for ones mental health, but physically too! It has been shown that those who watch funny movies and such while they are very sick more often heal and do not die compared to those who don’t.

Latest posts

Back