Claire McCaskill is toast

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin,

O'keefe is on a roll. He's now done 2 or 3 dummycrats the exact same way. Get into their office, have a candid conversation, and post the video/audio recording. He's gone after every one of the 'close' races. And I think his effort will make a difference in the election booth.

If the blue wave had already fizzled, O'keefe is putting some real energy behind the red wave.

"The best weapon against democrats is a microphone they don't see that is replayed for the public." That's a quote from me. The October Surprise is working out great!

I think Heitkamp in ND is too....

Heitkamp apologizes for naming sexual assault, abuse victims in newspaper ad

Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, a Democrat from North Dakota, apologized Tuesday after publicly naming victims of domestic violence and sexual abuse in an attack ad aimed at her Republican challenger -- this, after some of the women said they did not give permission for the campaign to name them, and others said they'd never experienced abuse.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/he...-sexual-assault-abuse-victims-in-newspaper-ad

let's hope so, that enough people find out about it, talk about it themselves to everyone, and turn out to vote that horrific bitch out of office She obviously belongs in prison, cause she's a wannabe tyrant. There's bound to be other things that she's done that are good for a life sentence. We need to stop letting these people get away with passing laws and then just retiring. Read "Unintended Consequences" by John Ross. The rebels sought out and killed anti-gun politicians AFTER they retired, sending a message to the pres "you wont have those 400 SS bodyguards forever." So the anti-gun Prez pardoned all the rebels, and used EO's to negate all the gun laws. :)

That sounds like a great chance for a lawyer to gather these women & do a class-action lawsuit against Heidi. Calling out women as D.A. victims can be life-threatening. The judge should only ask how many zeros and commas they want in the judgement. It couldn't happen at a better time... Dem's are completely imploding with stupidity.

Latest posts

Back