Cipro

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember that if you do ibuprophen too much, it may shut down your kidneys and cause you to go on dialysis.

Use Advil sparingly.
I rarely have bad headaches anymore but I did get one while I was at work yesterday. I had already tried 6 saltine with it only getting worse over a 6 hour period so when I got home I took 2 ibuprofen and 2 acetaminophen and went to lay down with eyes closed. It knocked some off the pain off. Unfortunately, my headache is still here this morning but at a lower pain level though and I need to go back to work. Thankfully I thing yesterday was the first time I've had to do my cocktail this year.

I strongly believe we have gotten too dependent on over the counter cures in most cases. Drugs are always my last option. Hydrate, rest, eat well, etc. there are times that I take an over the counter pain med but I have to be hurting pretty bad. I figure that by hurting your body is telling you you need to stop doing what is causing it. Keep in mind this is for general minor things....

Use a chlorine dioxide protocal for so many things. Its used to cure Malaria and works everytime. Its used for bacterial infections, cancers, viruses, a spray form (sodium hypochlorite) its sprayed on meats and vegitables and used all over the world to sanitize and disenfect food and contact areas. Also used in water treatment. Its very safe and effective if used properly. The big pharma will lie about it. Its practicaly cost nothing to make and can not be patenned.

Also cures the symptoms of Autism, look up the protocal treatments developed by DR. Rivera

Last edited:
I only had to go in for 5 1/2 hours today to finish everything up for the week thank goodness. On my way out I did buy a bottle of wine. Came home in the rain to go out into the barn. Nothing better than to get surrounded by my four legged fur babies when at home. Besides I needed to give one some baking soda and it was perfect timing. Came in to lay back down. Only meds today was two aspirin since the level is tolerable.After feeding and cooking dinner I now have my wine glass . I will hopefully knock this out one way or another. Temporary boss asked me this morning if I saw anything from yesterday. . . Well let me tell you. . . Her response is what, I'll have a talk with our lead. Yeah, like that's gonna really help.

Last night's weather report was, if you thought it rained a lot today, just wait till tomorrow. . . At least my head is not swimming today. Think it will be a good day to do some butternut squash and get it ready for the freeze drier and then start on some pumpkin preserves. That is a two day process so won't be canning until tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back