Chicago, 16 dead nearly all B on B, but no outrage??

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
Officials in Chicago said Monday that the city registered 16 deaths and at least 30 injured in shootings across the region over the weekend.

NBC Chicago reported that one of the incidents involved a drive-by shooting that killed two men who were also in a vehicle. They were shot in the head and pronounced dead at the scene.

The Chicago Tribune reported last week that there were 191 deaths so far this year as the result of violence. The paper reported that the majority of the deaths were a result of gunfire. The city, under Mayor Lori Lightfoot, saw its deadliest Memorial Day weekend in years, which included 10 deaths and 39 wounded.

I think you are looking at this the wrong way. We should celebrate this. And that is not a racist statement. Nobody is forcing blacks to kill other blacks. This is what they want, and how can it be hateful to wish someone well in striving for their goals?

I'm not writing this because it's black-on-black. I'm writing this because it is thug-on-thug crime. Yes, some innocents are killed, and I mourn those deaths (black,white, or other). Our justice system has no impact, so if the way to get rid of thugs is to let thugs kill each other, so be it. If someone has a better way to deal with thugs, I'm all ears.

Latest posts

Back