Breaking out the bourbon

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good morning neighbor, explain please what is THIS?
9fZHCgD.jpg

NOW that looks like something special...thanks for the pic, try to find it. But if I can, just imagine the price markup here in D.

Just looked in ebay. newer bottles for around 35 euros, older ones up to 300.00 euros and special editions, over 1500.00 euros!!

Last edited:
Well, if you got to guard Rudolf, then maybe you met Eugene?? I knew him after the "suicide" of Hess and he showed me a copy of the book which Hess dictated to him and it was called "The Pink Triangle". Eugene asked if I would read it and think about the possible filming...Would have blown the neo-nazis minds to find out that Hitler was a call boy in Vienna and sold his ### on the streets to survive. Also outed Göring as a child molester and even had pics of him in his make-up...Most of the SS were also masculine homos and were the most jealous protectors of the Führer...

Talk about a wake up read! Geez, shocked me right out of my slippers Gary! :eek::eek::eek:

Sorry Peachie, some of the truth out there is a wake up call...The pink triangle was about how Hitler also gassed the "softie" homosexuals in the holocaust times. Not only the jews were killed. They only talk about the jews, but handicapped, gypsies, homo, down-syndrome and many catholics were also done away with. Only the jews still make a big deal about it and do not want to forget. The rest **are not worth talking about**. (we have enough problems just with the jews) Usual opinion here besides it was a generation ago and WE did not have anything to do with it. Besides, NOT ONE European nation has a clean slate...All those they killed, were not jewish.

Latest posts

Back