Bio labs?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was shocked to recently learn there is a Biolab down in Galveston at the Univ. of Texas Medical Branch. UTMB Galveston National Lab. Not 3½ hours from me. Hope they don't have a "leak" like the Wuhan........but I won't go off on a tangent. I used to work at UTMB in the Budget office for a number of years. This lab gets funding from Dr. Faust's NIAID, DOD and the CDC and Biopharma Industry. The focus of UTMB's lab research is Ebola and Marburg, among other mosquito-born viruses like West Nile, Zika and Malaria! Wonder if that's the next pandemic Bill Gates meant when he said in a video I watched last year (paraphrasing here) "We need to set up a global response protocol so when the next, even more dangerous disease, comes along, and one certainly will, countries will be better prepared with a response plan?!?! Wonder if that simply will be a xerox copy of the current protocol some hospitals are using for COVID-19 which is, in some cases, just letting patients die without treatment at all, sending them home. Or more recently, actively participating in killing them with Rendesivir and ventilators. Or worse........just euthanize anyone that is 'positive' on one of the unreliable PCR tests? Sorry to be so cynical, but all of this is just beyond the pale and I grow weary of it.

Marburg Symptoms: Signs and Symptoms | Marburg (Marburg Virus Disease) | CDC

Ebola Symptoms: Signs and Symptoms | Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever | CDC

Any good CRIMINAL knows to wear gloves against fingerprints, wear too large shoes to cover footprints and wear a
hardened HEART to cover any natural human feelings for other living organisms...
remember what you have to do with rabid dogs and coyotes????? OLD YELLER comes to mind..............

There´s a fine german author, who showed proofable connections between the wuhan lab and the american scientists under fauchi financed by the gates foundation. Who´s interested search for: Thomas Röper "Inside Corona"...

I forgot: He writes some good articles too, if you´re able to read the german language or know how to translate: www.anti-spiegel.de

Last edited:
Also in the German language appearing reports:
America is ready to get out of supporting the Ukraine since the goals of weakening Russia are not being reached, the cost of the war is getting out of hand, 96% of the allocated money has already been used up, Zelensky has already spoken of dragging crippled, old, young and women into uniform to fight (like Germany in 1945) to the last child and person while the rich and elites run away with their money....
The refugees who have left their destroyed homeland from the war will almost all never return to the bankrupt and burned out land. They have nothing to return to. Only the NAZI regime and surviving NAZI leaders are still there.
If and when it is all over, and, IF THE NATION UKRAINE still exists in its present form is another question.
The boss of the Pentagon, Austin, was also in Kiev and it was immediately trumpeted out in German news that this is another spark of hope for more money and bombs for the Ukraineian war and was not the truth at all.
Austin did indeed promise some help---the left-over millions from the original HELP-PACKAGE. And nothing else.
Not only is the US no longer able to finance the war, the EU has decided to keep finanzing the fight against PUTIN and Germany has decided to even double the amount of help to 8 billion Euros.
These 8 Bn would not bring a END to the war, but indeed make it to last longer. The other problem is, the German parliment has just CUT THE BUDGET by 60 Billion---how they are going to finance the other 8 Bn to Kiev is questionable. And, only a single day later, as Austin left the Ukraine, the German Minister of Defense went also to Kiev to speak of support of the war TO THE END....
It does seem to the regular reader that the information sprudeling out of the news and a new book--
"The Ukraine Kartell- the double play with the War and the Million Dollar business of the Biden Family"---
Still has not opened the eyes of the public and raises the damning question of--Is a small group of greedy businessmen actually ready to drive us to the edge of WWIII, JUST FOR MORE MONEY??
1700724266155.png

(Written by Thomas Roper, living in St. Petersburg, Russia. Reports on Geo-politics and western news)

(taken from, shortened and translated from "anti-spiegle.ru" by Gary)

Last edited:
In the beginning of the Ukrainian / Russia war I posted that I supported Ukraine BUT I did not believe they could win. My reasoning was the lack of logistic. Russia can keep fighting a war of attrition. Even with all the support the west has provided, it will not last and the well is going dry. Yes the war will most likely drag on but if Ukraine wants to survive, they must find some way to stop the war. Russia is also taking a manpower and financial beating, so they may also be looking for a face saving solution. The key is to convince Russia that unlimited support will continue and also convince Ukraine that support will not continue. A very tricky endeavor.

The key is to convince Russia that unlimited support will continue and also convince Ukraine that support will not continue. A very tricky endeavor.
Sounds like Mission Impossible TMT.
Putin is too smart to believe the unlimited support thing and Ukrainians are already feeling the loss of support because of the Israel thing now.
Very tricky indeed.

Joe and some EU bosses can't compete with Putin's intelligence, Joe can't even think what he's going to say in 5 seconds while Putin always thinks 7 moves ahead.
The EU bosses think they are doing great with the sanctions against Russia, the fact is that due to the Russia sanctions in the EU companies as well as private individuals are going bankrupt while Russia's economy is doing better than two years ago.

In addition, the Russian war industry has risen from the ashes while Europe has died in terms of military and weapons technology. Due to the EU and US blowing up NS 1+2, the energy supply here is also 性交ed up, if there is a cold winter people in Europe will freeze to death.

Very great progress, we have become a third world country and most of the population have not yet realized it, while our bosses visit Zelensky again and continue to throw tax money into the slot machine Ukraine.
But unlike Las Vegas, no money ever comes out of the Ukraine slot machine, it all disappears into the pockets of the corrupt Zelensky regime. 🤮
Time for the German Foreign Minister to travel to Ukraine again and submit to her boyfriend (in bed).

But unlike Las Vegas, no money ever comes out of the Ukraine slot machine, it all disappears into the pockets of the corrupt Zelensky regime. 🤮
Well, not exactly...
A lot of it makes its way into the pockets of corrupt US politicians, both Democrats and RINOs.

Well, not exactly...
A lot of it makes its way into the pockets of corrupt US politicians, both Democrats and RINOs.
Yes, a lot of things end up in the pockets of politicians here too, but in Ukraine EVERYTHING ends up in the pockets of politicians and a large proportion of the weapons from the West end up on the black market. It is clear that Hamas used NATO weapons, but unfortunately the state very quickly instructed the media to censor these images.
Just as the state censored any information about Zelensky's ever-increasing fortune, we are talking about many millions here.

The fact that the Messiah 2.0 from Ukraine is now sending women to the front to die is also a fact, as are minors, what is going on there is sick and I don't know why it is being covered up. It's the same as with the bio labs, that's why Hitler 2.0 is kept in power for a while while ASOW mercenaries massacre their own people so that NATO and Joe can probably remove the last traces of these labs and other things.
Ukraine is a Failed State and the country is 性交ed from A-Z, not only by Russia, also the own internal corruption has ruined the country. The despot who is still in power there is only making things worse and letting his entire people perish indifferently.

Think about it. You get picked to be a target of the gov't and its hunt on innocent or guilty persons. The idea is to keep everybody scared, regardless of innocence or guilt. Regardless of position in the military, gov't or society. Regardless of your income, beliefs or any social comments to private persons in facebook or such.
You can get grabbed, (not arrested), drugged, (not handcuffed), kidnapped, (not incarcerated), poisoned or shot, (not judged), incenerated and your ashes are dropped on the open streets....all inside a single vehicle...
WELCOME TO MODERN CHINA---our best import friend. (Drugs, Death and Viruses)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back