Australia Lockdowns

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This guy was arrested because of spiteful motivation of NSW Fingermen (formerly known as the "NSW Police Force"), primarily to hobble his media activities.

His arrest got international media (not "mainstream", of course) attention.

The cop shop was overwhelmed with 300 phone calls supporting him within an hour, including from as far away as the US, the UK and Europe.

Last edited:
So not one mention of firearms?

LMAO!
PY5ocKu.gif

Read Article I and you'll get the drift of how it goes from there. They don't get around to Article I until about 65% of the way through the voluminous legalese. And there are 43 articles.
Much of it is like a Woke Manifesto.
https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2019B00171Entitlement to rights and freedoms without distinction
Every person is entitled to equality before the law and to the human rights and fundamental freedoms set out in this Bill of Rights irrespective of distinctions such as race, colour, sex, intersex status, sexual orientation, gender identity, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth, mental or physical disability or other status.

Senior cop sensationally QUITS after explosive interview slamming heavy-handed lockdown enforcement - and says even she is scared of police when walking around Melbourne out of uniform
Victoria senior police officer exposes locked down Melbourne and quits force | Daily Mail Online

'I have a medical exemption and I don't wear a mask. My partner and I were out walking during our two hours of exercise on the weekend and there were police everywhere.

'There was just police doing their 'reassurance patrols'. They're not 'reassurance patrols'. You're not reassuring anybody in the community. You're scaring people that there are that many police in the community.'

Melbourne has been hit with stay-at-home orders six times since the pandemic began at the start of 2020.

Residents have endured a total 251 days of lockdown. The figure smashes the 244 day record held by Beunos Aires, Argentina.

Acting sergeant Mitchell said tensions had reached boiling point between the community and police officers.

'It's been growing since March 2020,' she said. 'The way in which we police now has completely changed.

'And the vast majority of the police are on directions that are infringements on your every day liberties and rights to just freely live in a democratic society.'

Melbourne has been at the centre of several large-scale anti-vaccination and anti-lockdown rallies throughout the pandemic.

1633795996400.png

Out of curiosity, I looked to see if Australia had a Bill of Rights.
OMG, I was gobsmacked!
It looks like it was written by ACLU lawyers!
What "Bill of Rights" are you referring to?
Australia does not have one.

Are you talking about a proposed one? (I just noticed the link to the proposed bill of rights. It DID NOT become law.)

Regardless: a "Bill of Rights" has little value . . . nor does a Constitution . . . if the government has the right to decide what is a violation and what is not, and is the primary enforcer.

Cases-in-point:

The many "freedoms" mandated by the Soviet and PRC ("communist" China") constitutions which were consistently violated.

The plethora of violations of the Bill of Rights by the US government for at least two hundred years. Lincoln was a tyrant who consistently violated the US constitution against northerners who disagreed with him (and that is not even starting on the violations against the south). Theft of property from, and incarceration of, US citizens of Japanese descent in western US during World War 2. MANY violations of the second amendement. Totally ignorning the ninth and tenth amendments.
(Many US citizens are under the mistaken belief that the US Supreme Court is the arbiter of what is "constitutional" and what is not. That is false. There is nothing in the constitution which states that; therefore, ALL of its decisions on that subject are null and void. That "precedent" was agreed upon as part of a power play in the early 1800s and should be ignored by all state governments.)

Last edited:
I haven’t heard too many bad things about President Lincoln. In times of war there is no such thing as democracy be that with Presidents Dictators or Prime ministers, it always seems to revert back to tribalism as you mentioned with the imprisonment of innocent Japanese American citizens during the war. Not that Japan ever wanted war with America. It was president Rooseveltt that created that situation with closing off all oil supplies to Japan a literal declaration of war. Oh yes president Roosevelt knew full well the Japanese fleet was coming the very reason all the American aircraft carriers were out at sea and not in harbour on that fateful day unlike the outdated American battleships left as a sacrificial lambs for the imperial Japanese airforce America finally had their reason to enter the 2nd world war via the back door which put the main target of grievance the destruction of Germany within the grasp of the internationals. As to president Lincoln the only thing I have found is that he wanted to ship all African slaves back to Africa. Wether in those times it was seen as a crime unlike today is up to debate. His assassination is looked upon in a patriotic light. Perhaps because of his decision to print money upon the wealth of the American people and not with private banking during the war. This may have led to his death by the banksters. The other view is that the Catholic Church had a connection with all of which went on there is much evidence on that and considering that the American government cut all diplomatic ties with the Vatican shortly after the assassination, and did not renew a ambassador to the Vatican until well into the 20th century does lead to much discussion

Last edited:
The victors get to write the history books.
He was an extremely unpopular President before, and during the early part of the war, even in the north.
I guess the opinions on President Lincoln vary.especially over a warring divided nation at the time. Father Charles Chiniqy spent quite a few occasions with President Lincoln in person and through letters during and before Abraham Lincolns presidency. He testifies strongly of the truthfulness of the president along with the weight of the civil war he had to bear. He confided in Father Chiniquy that hidden enemies did abound that were seeking out his life. Yes he was unliked especially with a nation divided in a civil war. But what of noble men like general Lee and many other Confederate heroes that have had their statutes taken down because they are not liked by some who find them politically incorrect and racially divisive of which they were not. And that had been happening long before BLM started tearing statues down.. You may find Father Chiniqiquys testimony of Abraham Lincoln most interesting.
25DC88F7-E1C8-4160-8358-019DDB1656AF.jpeg
lo

Last edited:
I do believe that if Lincoln hadn't been assassinated, things would have gone much better for the South and we might have avoided the disastrous results of Reconstruction.

Remember what I said - "The victors get to write the history books."
What do you know about Lincoln that you didn't read in a book? Most likely a history book.
Lincoln achieved sainthood by being martyred.

If they haven't all been burned, archives of what northern newspapers were editorializing about Lincoln (before they got shut down for so doing) might give some balance to what is in the history books. Political dissent was dealt with harshly.

Rioters in New York City in 1863, fighting Union soldiers
480px-New_York_Draft_Riots_-_fighting.jpg

I do believe that if Lincoln hadn't been assassinated, things would have gone much better for the South and we might have avoided the disastrous results of Reconstruction.

Remember what I said - "The victors get to write the history books."
What do you know about Lincoln that you didn't read in a book? Most likely a history book.
Lincoln achieved sainthood by being martyred.

If they haven't all been burned, archives of what northern newspapers were editorializing about Lincoln (before they got shut down for so doing) might give some balance to what is in the history books. Political dissent was dealt with harshly.

Rioters in New York City in 1863, fighting Union soldiers
480px-New_York_Draft_Riots_-_fighting.jpg
I’m sure your right the nation would have healed much quicker under president Lincoln. As to reconstruction I thought it was deconstruction that the North showered upon the South with the South never fully recovering until the turn of the 20th century lots of concentration camps the North did introduce. The first nation to do so even before the boar wars. As to the Victors always writing the history I would disagree. While we still have independent publications and free press as much as that is now being hindered more and more with each passing year. Then we still have a multitude of sources to call upon to seek out truth even if they take awhile to surface. Legally the Southern states had every right to secede. The matter of fort Sumter was that the union was supposed to vacate all such forts in confederate territory. The reason for Fort Sumter being attacked was exactly that the union weren’t leaving anytime soon. Quite the opposite they had ship loads of soldiers and supplies already sailing in transit to reinforce fort Sumter. The reality being that the Union never had any intentions of ever letting the South go. Was the issue really about slavery or the rich and powerful northern industrialists wanting to destroy the power of the South. As it seems that Slavery was really on the way out. Just a matter of when. There be so many political intrigues to look into when it comes to researching both the North or the South.

Slavery was a huge issue, no doubt.
How is this for a bit of irony: Creepy Joe's home state of Delaware? The emancipation proclamation didn't cover Delaware, or any of the other slave states that stayed in the Union. Delaware was a slave state until the Thirteenth Amendment was ratified seven months after the end of the war.

The biggest problem with Reconstruction was that Confederate veterans were not allowed to vote or hold office for ten years after the war. That is what caused the lasting hatred of the North and was also the root of most racial division in the South. For a while after the war there were deprivations of citizens by Union soldiers, mostly black. Not wholesale raping and pillaging, but looting that was encouraged by the officers. That's what led to the formation of the KKK and other vigilante organizations like the Delta Rangers. Another bit of irony for you: The most famous Delta Ranger was black - Holt Collier.

You doubt it. Why ? Surely the retribution from the Union would not have been as harsh if President Lincoln had lived and not been assassinated.
My perspective is an opinion, just as yours is.
I did not ask you to justify your opinion.
Your statement "the retribution from the Union would not have been as harsh . . ." is also just an opinion . . . and I will not ask you to justify that opinion either.

Latest posts

Back