Anyone else worried about Ebola?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and now that patient is transferred to London...nah,no worries only about 8 million lives there and nothing can possibly go wrong,a stupid thought
all together...

and that person just happened to take a flight back home from ebola country,no screening no nothing and then go to hospital and tell;look guys I just came back from ebola-land and think I got it...what shall we do now??? God almighty,they want that shit to spread among us

great,a suicide terrorist with ebola...what could be better :(
strap some explosives to the chest and ka-boom,that ebola infested blood and guts will be spread quite nicely

and that ebola patient in London is most likely going to die..too far gone for any medicine to have any effect..but what was her route to Glasgow,she must have been seriously sick for awhile,before she sought help

somehow I do not feel confident over their healthcare system,read so much about how,well basically crap it is..

there too? wow,same here,they must share the same boss ;)

it must be as they manage to mess up something this important:confused:

You know you would think that health care would be at the top of the list of the best things in the world. However instead it's at the bottom of the list called as bad as it gets:rolleyes:

that is strange my friend,it should be a priority to keep everyone in good health,far more costly to battle a major outbreak/pandemic if most are in poor health..

but then again.they might want a lot of us to die off.and any thing short of having WW3 is a good route for them to take..on account.all they gotta do.is to sit back in their bunkers and wait till it's all over with..

it sure makes you think...and prepping even more vital..I'm dead-set to survive...if only to annoy someone ;)

Latest posts

Back