A TWISTED LITTLE MIND

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truly scary. I would even go a step further, if you know a member of your household is showing signs of abnormal behavior then store your weapons elsewhere. The lengths this little psycho went to to get the gun safe combination is showing that nothing is completely safe. A good crowbar will get through most with a little time. My biggest regret here is that the little turd is still alive. I hope the little boys family can find a way through their loss.

I searched but didn't see an answer. Anyone know if he was on mind-altering drugs? Sounded like the perfect candidate. Sad story.

This kid wanted to be famous for killing people. I think the media encourages this behavior by giving hours of endless coverage on the shooters. They need to stop doing that.

This kid wanted to be famous for killing people. I think the media encourages this behavior by giving hours of endless coverage on the shooters. They need to stop doing that.
you hit the nail on the head the media with all the stories they print are helping to create this problem,,,,,,,but hey they don't care it draws in the public and drive up their ratings,,,,,,,,,,,,,

MURDER AND MAYHEM ARE GOOD BUSINESS FOR THEM,,,MONEY MONEY MONEY

Amen to both DP & GG. As GG said, hit the nail on the head.

2 examples:
1. endless coverage over the latest school shooter. But only what they want to talk about: guns control. But showing his picture and talking about his history for hours and hours.

2. White House front gate suicide. Secret Service took immediate control of the situation. They said they have the guy & his car. No release of his name. No history going on and on about why he did this. Silence. The SS know that they don't want this openly discussed and they shut it down before it even started.

You can argue the public has a right to know more about this suicide. I don't know. They'll likely release his details in several months when it's old news. But there is no clamoring by the media demanding his information. Just imagine how bad it would be if they withheld a school shooter's identity. But a guy who may have wanted to shoot Trump... nah, that's ok???

you hit the nail on the head the media with all the stories they print are helping to create this problem,,,,,,,but hey they don't care it draws in the public and drive up their ratings,,,,,,,,,,,,,

MURDER AND MAYHEM ARE GOOD BUSINESS FOR THEM,,,MONEY MONEY MONEY

Plus it advances their anti-gun agenda.

yikes, he's crazy. If there were only a law we could pass that would keep guns out of his hands.

I know, right?

I mean, drugs are illegal to have, so nobody can get those either, right? And surely, such a law would go back in time and refuse him the right to buy the gun (like he did) BEFORE his rantings about killing people, right?

Or, and this is a long shot, I know....the FBI could have actually FOLLOWED UP when someone pointed out this kid's intentions, and he could have been investigated and taken into protective custody BEFORE he ever got a chance to shoot up the school? I know...I know...crazy talk here, but you know, an idea anyhow.

Latest posts

Back