A better class of bug out tent

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it, but agree, too heavy and am sure bulky too. I like taking a comforter and a real pillow with me camping, it makes it all more comfortable, but is still portable.

I too, always take a real pillow camping. I also have an emergency inflatable pillow, that isn't half bad, but not the same.

I too, always take a real pillow camping. I also have an emergency inflatable pillow, that isn't half bad, but not the same.
Yes, I have slept on the hard ground camping before, but as I'm not twenty anymore, why would I? Camping is great when you're comfortable.

we're planning a camping trip with my class-buddies, I'll tell you how it went with this old-man and his sleeping bag ;) ...or if they had to carry me home on a stretcher..

we're planning a camping trip with my class-buddies, I'll tell you how it went with this old-man and his sleeping bag ;) ...or if they had to carry me home on a stretcher..
I need to go soon as the weather is perfect now. It gets hot in the summer, even in the mountains. I will advise about hiking too much thoug. I went with my son a couple yrs ago. We hiked a mountain I used to hike, (when younger). It is 5 miles each way, but it's 1 mile up (that's the fun part). Anyways, I was so sore the next morning I could barely walk. The moral here, I ain't 20 yrs old anymore! You need to ease back into that kind of stuff:).

Wish it gave weight and size of the 3 person tent though cool but too many stitching's (longevity) and I like hearing the noise outside my tents ;) I guess it's more a yuppie tent giving this is more designed for drive and drop camp camping, if I need a mule to transport this thing I would just take my sheepherders tent and sheepherders stove never the less, I like the concept and I think my Wife would appreciate it a lot more.

Latest posts

Back