A bet between wife and husband

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick

Top Poster
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
I don't know why or even how this discussion came up, I wagered a bet with the wife and I pick the topic, if I win she needs to treat us to a date night, if I loose I got to cook and clean the house for a week.

Given milk is one of my favorite beverages it was my topic and knowing Lisa doesn't really care for it (milk)
Q. What country drinks the most milk

she answered Nordic people do
As I was happily boasting USA USA USA

She pounced back 'you are so so wrong' and got up and said 'I would like game hen tonight, and you should research before asking stupid questions like that' and I said ok who do you think it is.. really, she snapped back 'Nordic sweetheart Nordic' I was thinking what kind of cryptic shit is that, Still thinking I have this in the bag....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_milk_consumption_per_capita

We having game hen tonight

mens-big-sexy-french-maid-costume-standard~13596132

Q. What country drinks the most milk
Actually that list is total milk consumption including milk products. For countries that drink the most milk per capita (and that was the question), Ireland is #1, Finland is #2.

So you are off the hook! :D

See the list on this page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk

Last edited:
She says she closer and ask if dinner is done.. yes it is. anyway, we had a quiet dinner on the porch, so we did have a date night and I don't have to clean the house and we both did the dishes.

In the end it all worked out. And OldCoot, the wife reads my post from time to time and she may see your post and get ideas... wow, terrible thought *sigh ;)

Well, it depends.

Your referenced chart is per capita (i.e. per person).

If you're talking about just total milk in general, it's India (65,200 metric tons in 2017), followed by the EU (which doesn't really count as one country), so the US is basically in second place (with 26,320 metric tons consumed).

https://www.statista.com/statistics/272003/global-annual-consumption-of-milk-by-region/

Probably due to all the spicy food.

Actually that list is total milk consumption including milk products. For countries that drink the most milk per capita (and that was the question), Ireland is #1, Finland is #2.

So you are off the hook! :D

See the list on this page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk

Jesus, all these statistics, no wonder the world is fetched up

we drink longlife UHT milk, it dosent need putting in a fridge until you open the carton, and an unopened carton will last for months. we drink the skimmed sort.

The give that to senior citizens here. Mom used to get a monthly supply prior to moving here. It lasted a long time.

Jesus, all these statistics, no wonder the world is fetched up

Anyone who has ever taken statistics realizes that they are basically customized BS. A decent statistician can take any problem and easily work up stats to support it...stats that would even withstand peer review. It's all about WHO you sample, WHEN, and WHAT you ask. (and often, WHERE). Within these parameters, you can easily skew your data. Heck, you can even whittle it down by eliminating certain questions, and just have at it, stats wise.

Well, I read that it is actually true that people believe chocolate milk comes from Brown cows. Actual studies.

And these people vote and procreate.
hell that's mild compared to one survey we had over here, people and by that I mean adults as well as kids thought: milk came from sheep, eggs came from cows and cheese grew on a plant.
we had one last week that people didn't know baby carrots were just small carrots.

Well, I read that it is actually true that people believe chocolate milk comes from Brown cows. Actual studies.

And these people vote and procreate.

I remember ABC 20/20 in the 80s had a short segment asking high schoolers in New York where white milk and chocolate milk came from, white cow and a brown cow, some have said a black and white cow for chocolate milk :-/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back