17 dead in Congo in Ebola outbreak

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if a full scale pandemic ever hit these shores that would be it for the majority of the British population especially those in the big cities. I've always said if it did happen we are going into personal and total isolation until it is over.

can't agree more Brent...as much as I have confidence in modern medicine,this would be bad,really bad.

if a full scale pandemic ever hit these shores that would be it for the majority of the British population especially those in the big cities. I've always said if it did happen we are going into personal and total isolation until it is over.
That is the single best thing to do in a situation like this.

unfortunately not an option for me,if it goes bad,it's hospital duty,if it goes worse,might be military duty..kinda between a rock and a hard place.

unfortunately not an option for me,if it goes bad,it's hospital duty,if it goes worse,might be military duty..kinda between a rock and a hard place.
I was in the medical field many years ago, on and ambulance and ER and then in an operating room. Even then, before I was a ‘prepper’, I often thought about any pandemic and being the first to confront it. All I can say is I’m greatfull for all the people that are on the front lines.

Latest posts

Back