17 dead in Congo in Ebola outbreak

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I'm actually impressed at how effective they've been at stopping this from reaching other areas. In today's world, patient zero is just a plane ride away.
Agreed! It’s a nasty disease and has terrible potential to cause worldwide disruption. Trump wants to cut funding for it right now too.....

Haven't heard anything about that. Guess it would depend on the specifics. I certainly don't know why my tax dollars would be spent flying patients from Africa HERE to be treated on our dime....for example. But if we're talking cutting funding for the CDC, that's a different matter.

Haven't heard anything about that. Guess it would depend on the specifics. I certainly don't know why my tax dollars would be spent flying patients from Africa HERE to be treated on our dime....for example. But if we're talking cutting funding for the CDC, that's a different matter.
I believe it was funding for WHO, or it was some kind of direct funding to help with the costs of trying to treat the epidemic and keep it contained.

The proposal is a Republican effort to claim fiscal responsibility after a deficit-increasing tax cut and a massive fiscal 2018 spending bill.

It would cancel unspent money from previous years’ children’s health insurance and would have no effect on current programs, the official said. Other unspent funds that would be canceled include $4.3 billion for a vehicle technology program and funds for Obamacare, the 2015 Ebola outbreak and railroad benefits.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...k-7-billion-cut-in-children-s-insurance-funds

It'd be easy to keep this diease contained in Africa, where it belongs, just don't allow anyone holding passports from these countries from entering the US. Of course the US won't do that. Our government would rather continue wasting billions of tax payers dollars in these African shit holes with no expectation of success. Let nature takes it's course.

I believe it was funding for WHO, or it was some kind of direct funding to help with the costs of trying to treat the epidemic and keep it contained.

Well, the W in that is for "World", so as long as other partners in this are doing their share.... ;) Just hope it isn't like the Paris Accord nonsense, when we were going to pay billions for basically OTHERS' benefit.

still,thinking,it hit a larger town now,there is for sure people who got the money to fly away and thus spread that crap...as I said earlier ; it's only one flight away from disaster.

really don't belive we are prepped here in the west properly if it hits us.

any outbreak throws out red flags for me..on account i know that they wont,or cant keep it confined to the area,in which the outbreak is taking place..especially seeing how it takes only one nut job to spread it to another country..

I’m sure that there are many enemies of the US that would love to carry this here. I only hope our govt can close the borders if this or the next pandemic gets out of hand. I don’t know about any one of you, but I really don’t ever want to rely on our preps.

Latest posts

Back