Reaction score
Time needed
10 min preparation + 25 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
4 servings
Ingredients
  • 2 Zucchinis
  • 1/2 tsp. Salt
  • 1/2 tsp. Lemon Pepper (or Regular Pepper)
  • 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
  • 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
  • Pam (or any low/no fat cooking spray

Directions

1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with tin foil.
2. Slice your zucchinis like fries and place them in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
3. In a little mixing bowl, mix all of the seasonings together. Feel free to add more seasonings!
4. Take your Pam (or low/no fat cooking spray) and spray the zucchinis with a light coat. Then sprinkle theseasoning mixture on the zucchinis.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until you start to see some browning

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
Can't wait to try it! I have been slicing mine about 3/8 in. Thick and marinating it in soy and terriaki sauce with some pepper, garlic and onion powder, then I throw it on the grill. I also just sliced some up with yellow squash, cukes, onions and tomatoes and drizzled Italian and red wine vinaigrette dressings over it with pepper and garlic. Let it chill for a while and it's a great salad on a hot day. I've allready got too much yellow squash, luckily lots of people at work like freebies.

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Can't wait to try it! I have been slicing mine about 3/8 in. Thick and marinating it in soy and terriaki sauce with some pepper, garlic and onion powder, then I throw it on the grill. I also just sliced some up with yellow squash, cukes, onions and tomatoes and drizzled Italian and red wine vinaigrette dressings over it with pepper and garlic. Let it chill for a while and it's a great salad on a hot day. I've allready got too much yellow squash, luckily lots of people at work like freebies.
You can always some of it up . . . just remove the seeds and I toss those up to the pigs.

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
You can always some of it up . . . just remove the seeds and I toss those up to the pigs.
I'm guessing you meant fry some of it up? Fried anything is my biggest weakness in life. I can resist sweets easily, but if I'm within 20 miles of a Popeyes chicken my cholesterol starts going up!

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I'm guessing you meant fry some of it up? Fried anything is my biggest weakness in life. I can resist sweets easily, but if I'm within 20 miles of a Popeyes chicken my cholesterol starts going up!
lol. . . omgoodness I must have been tired, but yes!!

Latest posts