Zombies...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont know about in UK but in US it already has.
Everyone is just bobble-heads believing everything they hear.
They are already brain dead, and dont understand it. LOL

PMSL
Can I come over and do some 'mellon popping' and brush up on my target practice :D

If you get over here You can do all the practice you want at my range, as far as mellon poppin, we will just have to keep it watermellon poppin, Why put all the sheeple out of thier misery at this point, They are the victims that will keep products comming to those that have prepped. LOL

Happening in the UK aswell.
It seems to be catching and spreading throughout the country faster and faster.
Especially the muppets in government!

I've been watching the tv series that is mentioned above and even with my limited knowledge there is so much I would do differently. :rolleyes:

Happening in the UK aswell.
It seems to be catching and spreading throughout the country faster and faster.
Especially the muppets in government!

I've been watching the tv series that is mentioned above and even with my limited knowledge there is so much I would do differently. :rolleyes:

I know it's rather wild to say but we need something drastic for this Country to sort itself out, like a revolution as the Government are ruining this Country.:eek: Lets go back a few hundred years lol

i fink the whole world needs to go bck 100 yrs make fings simple but actualy come up with a gud plan to many greedy people thats the prob

i fink the whole world needs to go bck 100 yrs make fings simple but actualy come up with a gud plan to many greedy people thats the prob

The problem isnt greedy people, its all the people with thier hands out waiting for everything to be given to them.
Everybody wants more and more, but want to give the same to get it.
Are you willing to give up things you have, for the chance to have more?
That is the question people need to ask.
What do I need to do to rise to the level that I want to live at?
Then they need to motivate themselves forwards to that goal.
The only place one can point the blame finger is at themselves, for thier personal lives.
People decide to stay in the situations they are in, they are not forced to, (atleast very seldom)

Tell me of this life 100 years ago, what in particular is it that you think would make things better. I am curious.

Dude I don't want to sound crazy but it would be kinda fun it zombies where everywhere I think every prepper kinda wish's a zombie epidemic would happen.

i wouldnt mind zombies as long as they were the slow dosile ones bit like shaun of the dead not dawn of the dead cause lets face it all the obese,old and children people would be fcked and you would be confined to were you were would animals become zombified? could you imagine doing the bull run in spain with zombie bulls that some scary shit

first, i heard the Zombie virus was already created. they were to use it as a military weapon, however it was scraped because they could not control the zombies.
second, WTF? you guys wish a zombie apocalipse? man 性交 that noise!
we're already gonna have problems with looters, gangs, criminals etc, and you wanna throw zombies into the mix?

let me tell ya, situations never happen like they do in the movies!
it aint gonna be all fun n games!
even if Zombies dont happen it isnt gonna be all fun n games, its gonna be hard freaken work no matter your situation.

lets face it when the shtf what ever happens what ever the situation is your going to have to remember its survival of the fittest and 2nd of all is do or die!

lets face it when the shtf what ever happens what ever the situation is your going to have to remember its survival of the fittest and 2nd of all is do or die!
idk about "fittest".
a fat stupid person may still be able to shoot a gun, then there goes that fit guy dien.
ive also know "fit" guys, that couldnt survive if their life depended on it (and it will).

personally, ithink it will be survival of the smartest.

was thinkin more of the food chain when said survival of the fittest lol mean those with a will to win wether they are fat thin old young ect. those who want to live and survive

idk about "fittest".
a fat stupid person may still be able to shoot a gun, then there goes that fit guy dien.
ive also know "fit" guys, that couldnt survive if their life depended on it (and it will).

personally, ithink it will be survival of the smartest.

100% agreement

Latest posts

Back