Zombies...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a good one...
What if 'The Walking Dead' really happened?

George Romero zombies? Or, '28 Days Later' zombies? I can handle the former, but if those '28 Days' zombies break out-we're all toast. They can RUN! lol

George Romero zombies? Or, '28 Days Later' zombies? I can handle the former, but if those '28 Days' zombies break out-we're all toast. They can RUN! lol

So could the ones in 'Walking Dead', the ones who weren’t injured in any way, like the soldiers, they were fit before being killed and so could run.

They can run all they want the ones that scare me are the ones that can climb. runners can be bad but if your in a high place they can't get you now climbers like the ones on zombie land damn that would suck cuz there's no hiding form them.

yup, and dude, why section off the prisoners? they need all the help they could get, though id keep an eye on that timid red haired prisoner, he looks a bit like a sex offender.

Krime I said the same thing about the red head. Defiantly got the sex offender idea but I would have probably tried to section them off also, we don't know what any of then are in for, and personally I wouldn't trust them. But I don't trust anyone really

I was thinking I would keep tiny and the red head for the group cuz the seem like they could help and the red head said he was in cuz he likes drugs but I would have took the gun from them.

I was thinking I would keep tiny and the red head for the group cuz the seem like they could help and the red head said he was in cuz he likes drugs but I would have took the gun from them.
LOL, its not even a zombie-pocalipse and prisoners today lie about why their in........... till you see their rap sheets.

How many ep's have shown in US as we’ve only just had ep 1 of season 3, what you’re talking about sounds like what we haven’t seen yet!

Ah rite, yours is shown on Sundays and we get that ep the following Friday at 22:00 on FX

The end of Ep1 S3 where Rick wants a hershey bar, lol and we see some new faces that aren’t the undead is looking good.

whats their location?
on ours, they took over a prison, are you there yet?
LOL, i/we may have to watch how much we say, as not to ruin it for ya.

Yeah, they've just took the prison and Hershel has just lost his leg and then we see some more 'survivors' pop up, that was S03 E01

Latest posts

Back