Zombies and seatbelts

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubletap Jack

Reaction score
Was listening to the radio this morning waiting on a chick...wasn't drowning the commercial out until i heard " Don't let the zombies win, buckle up. Sponsored by the Illinois dept of transportation."

I REALLY want to hear that commercial now...any thoughts what it could have said?!

It is a tv com also it is there new campian for the seatbelt laws being inforced the tv vertion has a dui check point and the guy in his jeep see's it hurries and puts seat belt on after he gets through the check point a zombie pops up from back seat he slams on breaks and zombie flys through windshield and zombies start coming out of the woods all round his jeep

This reminds me of the rules in the movie Zombieland! Saw it for the first time last night, laughed my ### off!

Kind of wonder how much Tallahassee would have paid for a twinkie on ebay...

What's really funny is that Daryl looks and acts like my little brother. My daughter has made the comment that Daryl would fit into our family perfectly.

Latest posts

Back